Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Insane!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    I've bought a bunch of stuff as well. I will be a return customer. The customer service is great and makes me want to buy more from them!!

Quote Originally Posted by navoraosv View Post
    You can easily browse away a couple of hours in the store. And talk away another couple with the staff. Genuinely great people at the counter. A must stop destination when in Lloyd!
    I do that in the dumpy aisle at Crappy Tire. I would be in trouble there then :-P
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Wow, when I say Insane, I mean INSANE!!! I had to wait until midnight for my paycheque to go through and send an emt for my latest purchase. Then I get an order confirmation via email and pm on CGN thanking me for my prompt payment and business! They didn't even wait to get to the store or reply during business hours! I got an apology that he was still at home, but would ship as soon as he got to work! THAT my friends is above and beyond and was not expected!

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Ok, so when are you guys gonna franchise and set up another identical store in the GTA...?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Ok, so when are you guys gonna franchise and set up another identical store in the GTA...?
    God bless the internet, or I never would have known about them! I don't think finding a Yellow Pages for some town in Alta and would have randomly contacted them to see if they could snail mail me some kind of catalogue like we were stuck doing seemingly yesterday would have had the same outcome ;-P

We've come a long way, even from those free frisbee AOL disks trying to open up the world to 14k dial-up to get onto IRC AND THE MAGIC of dos and Linux!

Ooooohhhh, I get it now! I just googled Lloydminster and looked at the images section! If you live there, first of all, if you're not into firearms, you're going to have no life what-so-ever! Secondly, the place was made for precision rifles! You can shoot a .308 there and actually see the round land two miles down the road! If you don't pin your mags there and someone calls the cops, you'll have three weeks to pin it before the cops make the journey all the way there from the city to investigate!! If the staff at Prophet River were actually rude or incompetent (never!), the other three residents (parents of PR staff that haven't made it out of Lloydminster yet) would be extremely upset and call a town meeting (at Prophet River/city hall/the Profit River Mall (which consists of Prophet River and "Ron's Auro Repair and Smokes")! I heard that before the internet, Profit River Firearms was known as "Barely Breaking Even Creek Throwing Rocks at Soup Can Targets" ;-)

Great transition guys!! I'm a bigger fan now than I ever was! :-)

Take it on the chin from this BC boy kids, you're awesome store and stellar customer service has made you the "go to store" for many now and many more to come!!!
    Last edited by CravingGlory; 09-12-2016 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Spell checking spell check :-P

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Since I`m here in Lloyd working for a few months, I`ll have to drop in there. Interesting thread.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post
    Since I`m here in Lloyd working for a few months, I`ll have to drop in there. Interesting thread.
    Come by Saturday for our customer appreciation day!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Come by Saturday for our customer appreciation day!!
    Fantastic, look forward to meeting you, then.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123