View Poll Results: Would you like Frontier to sell Airstuff?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Airstuff would be cool

125 33.78%
  • No - That's for kiddies

245 66.22%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Would you like Frontier to sell Airstuff

CGN Regular
    Yes for pcp air rifles!

CGN Regular
    well, nowadays I don't know where to buy airsoft guns but I really want to join those big events like 100+ people playing field battle.

I bought real guns from frontier before, I know it's legit and I know it's a real business, so if you guys do sell airsoft, that will be the top of my list when I need to buy airsoft

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isadorcj View Post
    well, nowadays I don't know where to buy airsoft guns but I really want to join those big events like 100+ people playing field battle.

I bought real guns from frontier before, I know it's legit and I know it's a real business, so if you guys do sell airsoft, that will be the top of my list when I need to buy airsoft
    Just Google "airsoft", you'll find all kinds of local places.

But FF is a good place too.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Kind of a biased forum to ask, but airstuff and real stuff have lots of cross over. I have an airsoft ak-47 that takes real ak scope mounts.

But air is free isn't it ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren saltiel View Post
    So far.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren saltiel View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/c...ing-clean-air/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Airsoft has a place. Buy pulling the trigger is so unbelievably unsatisfying

I dislike it.

I've recently started buying some airsoft (AEG) to fill out my collection with otherwise unobtainable items. I have a M1918 BAR, M1A1 Thompson, MP5A4 and G36 that all look (and weigh) just like the real thing. All together I've maybe invested $1500, which is a small fraction of what dewats would cost, with the added bonus that I can plink away with them from the deck if I want to. A very welcome and interesting side effect of this is that the wife is enjoying shooting these also, and I can now actually see the day where she starts shooting firearms with me too.

There are a large number of manufacturers being sold by quite a few online retailers in Canada, with pricing all over the map. G&G has very good looking upper end units (especially the Sig5xx series!) with good internals, Elite Force makes an excellent MP5 (and Tavor), Echo 1 has some cool licensed stuff and Tokyo Marui makes great gas operated pistols. If you could get these 'replica grade' types while being price competitive, you might be surprised at the people who start buying them.

This Space For Rent

My son recently introduced me to some high quality Ak variants that cant even be bought dewat in Canada such as the romanian wood foregrip. One Ak has the same tula star as my Marstar dewat. This quality along with weight within ounces of the dewat can be had for less than $400 It appears many of the components have been removed from a real "prohib".
    Bring in more AK's , G3's, Thompsons, Uzi, FAL's , Luger, RPG they will sell, perhaps like hotcakes

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast