Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Day/Sale!!!!!!! Live Now!!Big Day is Saturday Sept 17!

Thanks for putting on this day Prophet River. I will be browsing your site a lot more in the future.

Hey it's only the first rifle I didn't get to buy from PR, more than happy with the other purchases from them.

Thanks again Clay for working with me on the rifle. Can't wait to get it. Still on the hunt for an M77 in 35 Whelen with sights. Great sale as always. Quick hi to Warren!

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We were caught by surprise, for sure. They lasted an hour or so last year. Not sure why this year the deamd was so much higher. The supply was about the same. We are getting a lot of emails with guys unhappy with us, some quite threatening. Again, our apologies.
    No apologies, please..
    I will apologize on Behalf of all of our community for any rude or otherwise ignorant comment you have received.
    As for the "threats"... I would hate to think that any of my CGN family would do such a thing...

We were caught by surprise, for sure. They lasted an hour or so last year. Not sure why this year the deamd was so much higher. The supply was about the same. We are getting a lot of emails with guys unhappy with us, some quite threatening. Again, our apologies.

PR, please forward any threatening messages relating to CGN to CGN Admin. Anyone who has taken this to a threatening level needs to be banned from this site. No question.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    To be clear, the threats were of the type; how they would harm our business by blogging, posting, etc if we didn't , somehow, get him a rifle at the sale price as he felt he was owed.

Sale still on for the rest of the weekend. Thanks again, everybody!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    You guys are great, especially being on here and dealing with this. I know it must be hard to realize that dealing with the negativity but thanks again for the sale!

Sorry I missed out but was busy on Saturday.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

To be clear, the threats were of the type; how they would harm our business by blogging, posting, etc if we didn't , somehow, get him a rifle at the sale price as he felt he was owed.
    I would say that is unacceptable behaviour and they should be banned from this site.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    I would say that is unacceptable behaviour and they should be banned from this site.
    X2. It's hard to believe anyone can get that upset about a material item. Silly.