Thread: Serbu RN-50 Question...

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar

Serbu RN-50 Question...

I have a deposit on one of these; I now see that your website is saying summer of 2017, has delivery been pushed back or is this for a second batch?

Also, While I understand that the deposit is non-refundable, I assume that means that if I back out, I don't get my deposit back; I would further assume that if, for whatever reason YOU cannot deliver that the deposit IS refundable....No?

I did post this in the original RN-50 thread but there was no response.

Thanks.
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lupothebutcher View Post
    I have a deposit on one of these; I now see that your website is saying summer of 2017, has delivery been pushed back or is this for a second batch?

Also, While I understand that the deposit is non-refundable, I assume that means that if I back out, I don't get my deposit back; I would further assume that if, for whatever reason YOU cannot deliver that the deposit IS refundable....No?

I did post this in the original RN-50 thread but there was no response.

Thanks.
    Have you tried contacting them directly?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Expried Business Member
    2017 is for a second shipment, and yes if we could not deliver the rifles we would refund your deposit, but barring something odd and unforeseen there should be no issues with them coming in

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    Sweet......Thanks for the reply
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process