Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie restricted questions

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalseProphet View Post
    Yes. I have a restricted and the transfer went through and no one asked me about range membership even once. I even got a new PAL in the mail with all the ATT conditions attached. (I'm also in Ontario). There's a range near-ish me that will let me bring my restricted there after I complete their in-house safety course - I don't even need to be a member.
    Awesome! I'm hoping silverdale will let me do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jrcarbine View Post
    Awesome! I'm hoping silverdale will let me do the same thing.
    That's the range I was talking about. Take their "Handgun Safety Course". I haven't done it yet but was told that after I complete it, I'll get a letter saying I can bring my restricteds there as a day pass guest. Eventually I will get a membership (not accepting applicants for 2016 anymore) but I'd have to take this course anyway, and this way I can get a head start shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalseProphet View Post
    That's the range I was talking about. Take their "Handgun Safety Course". I haven't done it yet but was told that after I complete it, I'll get a letter saying I can bring my restricteds there as a day pass guest. Eventually I will get a membership (not accepting applicants for 2016 anymore) but I'd have to take this course anyway, and this way I can get a head start shooting.
    Ok that's great to hear! I'll be applying for the course asap, sliverdale is like 10 min from my house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12