Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo - Large NEA parts shipment has arrived.

Canada Ammo - Large NEA parts shipment has arrived.

We have recently received a large shipment of NEA Parts.
    Receivers, Barrels, Gas Blocks, Gas tubes, Buffer Springs etc..

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/s...status=instock
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

I like the new selection of OD, do you not have anything with their new handguard or have the pictures just not been updated yet?

I understand that 7.62x39 is popular, and it seems like bronze and OD green are too, but is there any chance that black 556 (and x39) 16.5's or 14.5's will be available soon?
    Last edited by xdmer; 09-19-2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added 14.5's
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Can anyone shed some light on NEA for me? I've heard bad things but more recently I've heard they stand by their products. As always Canada ammo brings forward products at very reasonable prices but I am a little hesitant about it jumping right in. I'm looking at complete uppers and parts as well.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomized View Post
    Can anyone shed some light on NEA for me? I've heard bad things but more recently I've heard they stand by their products. As always Canada ammo brings forward products at very reasonable prices but I am a little hesitant about it jumping right in. I'm looking at complete uppers and parts as well.
    I've had back luck with one of their early products but their customer service was very good (considering the were likely busy remedying many products). I am very much considering buying one of these rifles though because it's being sold by Canada ammo. Nobody stands by their products more than them. I hear nea has come a long way with their newer products so I may have to give them another try.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomized View Post
    I think it would be inappropriate to bad mouth a product a retailer is selling in the retailers forum. There are MANY threads outlining things you are asking. Use the search function.

Let's not let every thread with the letters "A" "E" "N" (in no particular order) get locked

NEA lowers are as good as any others out there. Inexpensive always gets the brand name whores in a tizzy. Aluminum mil spec. You're not taking these things into combat so worrying about things people bring up is ridiculous
    Last edited by CravingGlory; 09-19-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

The price of the stripped lowers sure went up after that sale though! Almost double!

Would you guys shoot surplus ammo through the 7.62x39 or would you buy better ammo to shoot out of them? I feel it would get pretty expensive.

Not many shoot corrosive in their big dollar babies. SKS, Mosin, cheap surplus rifles sure, but not in money guns. Lots of moving parts to clean thoroughly every time you shoot if you choose to use it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast