Hi all,

We just got a couple of 6.5 Creedmoor Savage 10BA Stealths in stock.

If you haven't seen these, they came out at the end of last year/start of this year to provide the RPR with some competition in the "reasonably priced" long range market. So far, I like what I'm seeing, and while the Ruger has some very neat ideas in terms of the mag system design and the easy rail attachments, I think the Savage stands up pretty well. Internet reviews are calling for better than half-MOA with factory ammo at some reasonably far distances, but I've yet to shoot one myself, so I'll leave the speculation to you guys.

Couple of cool features:

1. Blueprinted actions.
2. A tried and proven Drake monolithic alloy chassis.
3. Furniture compatible with most commercial AR-15 stuff.
4. Runs off of MDT, P-MAG or AICS mags. The comes with a polymer MDT mag. As a note here, Savage advertises these as a 10 round mag, but MDT calls them an 8 rounder, and they bulge just enough to be tricky to get into the gun after the 9th round.
5. M-lok compatible forend.
6. All the usual good stuff from Savage, such as the Accutrigger and big bolt knob.
7. 5R rifling, which is either great or doesn't matter, depending on your feelings on that.

Beyond that, it's obviously also able to take the whole bevy of fairly readily available aftermarket Savage stuff that's already on the market.

These are going at $1569.99, and the UPC is 011356226389.