Thread: 12g target 2 3/4"

CGN Regular

12g target 2 3/4"

Hey guys,

I know there would be lots of buyers of 12 guage 2 3/4" 7.5 or 8 or 9 load (cases of 250)

Curious if you guys would consider stocking cases?

They've been asked this question multiple times and their answer is there is no money in it and the prices of their suppliers would be higher than buying locally so that's why they don't stock target shells

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RayHill View Post
    They've been asked this question multiple times and their answer is there is no money in it and the prices of their suppliers would be higher than buying locally so that's why they don't stock target shells
    That is correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    One type of shotgun ammo you should consider making/selling is something like the new "Hog Wild" shells.

3.5" shells, which hold 3 round balls. Each ball is 5/8" diameter.

Your friends at Dominion Arms are already making single ball shells. These 3-ballers wouldn't be much more difficult to make.

CGN frequent flyer
    Send me a pm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    One type of shotgun ammo you should consider making/selling is something like the new "Hog Wild" shells.

3.5" shells, which hold 3 round balls. Each ball is 5/8" diameter.

Your friends at Dominion Arms are already making single ball shells. These 3-ballers wouldn't be much more difficult to make.

I like this idea, except the 3.5" part of it. I would think you would sell a lot more if you made it (Or any fancy shotgun ammo) in 3". I know I would want some, but its not going to drive me to go buy a 3.5" shotgun just to try it...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I like this idea, except the 3.5" part of it. I would think you would sell a lot more if you made it (Or any fancy shotgun ammo) in 3". I know I would want some, but its not going to drive me to go buy a 3.5" shotgun just to try it...
    They do make a 3" version as well. But it only has two balls.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    That is correct.
    okay thanks for the reply.