Thread: Campro bullets

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar

Campro bullets

We are still running our sale pricing on the Campro bullet line.
    https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...der=price-desc
    Free freight on orders over $300 to anywhere in Canada. This only applies to products that are not listed as dangerous goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    Free freight on orders over $300 to anywhere in Canada. This only applies to products that are not listed as dangerous goods.
    This sale needs to last till my stuff from Lee gets in! LOL!
    "No matter where you go, there you are" Buckaroo Bonzai

Does the sale price kick in when added to the cart?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    Does the sale price kick in when added to the cart?
    The sale price is listed - the product has the sale banner in the top right corner.

The sale price is listed - the product has the sale banner in the top right corner.
    OK thanks.

So preaty much your matchin the prices of canada ammo now and they dont even have it on sale..some guys sell campro for 80-99$ for 1000 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_ View Post
    So preaty much your matchin the prices of canada ammo now and they dont even have it on sale..some guys sell campro for 80-99$ for 1000 9mm
    I pay $92 per 1000 9mm 124gr.
    Reloading materials are more expensive out west compared to Ontario for whatever reason. It's still not a bad price, just more than us in Ontario are used to seeing. I'm sure people out in the western provinces would not have an issue with this pricing.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_ View Post
    When has Canada Ammo ever had their Campro stuff on sale? Not knocking them, they've got a decent price too with free shipping. Western Metal has basically the same deal going, which is great!

Also, your "some guys sell campro for 80-99$" statement is misleading. If that is from your LGS then not a bad price as you can pick it up yourself, but if you're out east then you've got to tack on your 15%hst, bringing that to 92-114$ per 1000. If you can't pick it up yourself then you're likely adding shipping as well, and as we all know, bullets are heavy!

For us out west, free shipping and only 5% tax means these prices are all very similar. I'm not going to lose any sleep over a couple bucks lost or gained when loading every thousand rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    I pay $92 per 1000 9mm 124gr.
    Reloading materials are more expensive out west compared to Ontario for whatever reason. It's still not a bad price, just more than us in Ontario are used to seeing. I'm sure people out in the western provinces would not have an issue with this pricing.
    Although, I'll have to admit, my most recent campro order came from B.C. 2000 x 9mm 124gr HP, 1000 x 9mm 124gr RN and 1000 x 45ACP 230gr RN $447 shipped to my door.

We just got another batch of Campro bullets. If you're looking for reloading components check out our webstore.