Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IWI Milspec Made in Israel Tavor Special Price - MSRP$2599

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    It's not the right picture. Almost all websites and retailers use the 16.5" SAR-21 pic.
    The force is strong with this one ^^. Also curious on the X95's. The more bullpups the better!
    Cheers,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Come on Jon @NS. You can't come here and read past my pointed question about the SAR and x95 FRT's, then read Pina''s comment so you remove the pic from your initial post and then ditch the thread with out answering me.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Come on Jon @NS. You can't come here and read past my pointed question about the SAR and x95 FRT's, then read Pina''s comment so you remove the pic from your initial post and then ditch the thread with out answering me.
    The Tavor SAR FRT is 143346 with child reference numbers for 223 and 9mm versions. The child entries list 419mm, 461mm and 457mm barrel lengths for the 223 versions; and a 432mm barrel length for the 9mm version. I'm sure 470mm barrel will be in the works to make them NR in Canada. A child entry for that length is a simple computer entry, no lab exam needed.

The TAR21 listed above has a different FRT of 119872.

The x95 has no FRT published yet for a semi auto version.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I, Jon at North Sylva neither created or modified this thread in any way. As there are a few users that update this forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly. jon@northsylva.com

The SAR has an FRT (not submitted by North Sylva), but only has an FRT for "Restricted". The X95 has been submitted for classification, and are currently waiting for approval. Unfortunately, the RCMP does not provide us with updates.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    I, Jon at North Sylva neither created or modified this thread in any way. As there are a few users that update this forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly. jon@northsylva.com

The SAR has an FRT (not submitted by North Sylva), but only has an FRT for "Restricted". The X95 has been submitted for classification, and are currently waiting for approval. Unfortunately, the RCMP does not provide us with updates.

Thanks,
    My apologies Jon, I thought you ran this account exclusively. This is excellent news about the SAR now having an FRT. Barrels should not be a problem since SAR-21 and Tar-21 barrel's both come from the plant in Israel.

Any set idea on the pricing of the new black, fde, and od green SAR-21 will be?

Will this mean NR barrels will be available now?
    Last edited by onetwentyish; 10-03-2016 at 03:32 PM.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

I read somewhere here that the barrels from the SAR are not compatible with the TAR, along with the bolt and trigger pack. Would be nice to get some clarification on this. I foresee a lot of frustration for future owners.

My apologies Jon, I thought you ran this account exclusively. This is excellent news about the SAR now having an FRT. Barrels should not be a problem since SAR-21 and Tar-21 barrel's both come from the plant in Israel.

Any set idea on the pricing of the new black, fde, and od green SAR-21 will be?

I don't really have an update on SAR's, but spare NR barrels are now in stock. IWI allowed us to purchase spare barrels for the first time on a recent order. I'm happy to say that we received that order, and barrels can be ordered through a local retailer. Numbers are very limited, so if you want one, please act quickly.

Thanks,

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    I don't really have an update on SAR's, but spare NR barrels are now in stock. IWI allowed us to purchase spare barrels for the first time on a recent order. I'm happy to say that we received that order, and barrels can be ordered through a local retailer. Numbers are very limited, so if you want one, please act quickly.

Thanks,

Jon

MSRP on the barrels?

Tag.

Tagged

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast