Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: G10 Knuckle?

CGN frequent flyer

G10 Knuckle?

Hey guys, fairly new member here,

was just reading a thread about the stun batons, which got me to go browse your website a little bit....and I came across the G10 knuckles you describe as legal in Canada.

I was simply wondering if you could elaborate a little bit as to how those can possibly be legal? How are these not considered "brass knuckles"? Is it because of the material used?
    Just wondering how one would explain the legality of such an item to a police officer (not that I would want to have to do that!)

thanks,

Youza.

Expired Business Member

CGN frequent flyer
    Thank you Leathercrafter! Sorry I didn't know there was another thread about it, I looked for one and couldn't find one.
    Should I delete this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post

was just reading a thread about the stun batons, which got me to go browse your website a little bit....and I came across the G10 knuckles you describe as legal in Canada.

I was simply wondering if you could elaborate a little bit as to how those can possibly be legal? How are these not considered "brass knuckles"? Is it because of the material used?
    Just wondering how one would explain the legality of such an item to a police officer (not that I would want to have to do that!)

thanks,

Youza.
    Its a plastic holder for para-cord. Dont you hate how your paracord tangles and balls up in your BOB? Use this to keep it neat and tangle free ��

Quote Originally Posted by Galt View Post
    Its a plastic holder for para-cord. Dont you hate how your paracord tangles and balls up in your BOB? Use this to keep it neat and tangle free ��
    Yup we need to keep emergency paracord tangle free, never know when you need it in a hurry.

By the way CANAM....when are we expecting more to be available?
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

CGN frequent flyer
    It looks like they are in stock, no?

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post

thanks,

Youza.
    I think the only explanation to police would come into play if you were to use your paracord organizer as a weapon against another someone...don't do that and its all good. For those who might, looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life, for the guy with the mashed face can't be worth it? Fight like a guy if yer going to fight. Drop the gloves.

CGN frequent flyer
    I use them to hold my hotdogs upright and out of the dirt before I bbq
    CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer unstableryan's Avatar
    I have access to a mark forged mark two printer. Nothing a little nylon and carbon fibre 3D printing can't fix...

Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    I think the only explanation to police would come into play if you were to use your paracord organizer as a weapon against another someone...don't do that and its all good. For those who might, looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life, for the guy with the mashed face can't be worth it? Fight like a guy if yer going to fight. Drop the gloves.
    If I remember correctly we had a CGN'er who bought a stun baton from Canam in our community who was "relieved" of his property because the police believed it to be a "prohibited weapon".
    As far as I know, the man was never charged with having a prohibited weapon, but his property was confiscated.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast