Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Introducing True North Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Did you guys receive your uppers ?
    UCP member
    CPC member

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    Did you guys receive your uppers ?
    Unfortunately no...

There is some ITAR related delay so says the importer.
    They are saying another couple weeks

Sorry for the delay
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

So I placed an order for a few items a week or so ago. The online purchase was very smooth and the package arrived very quickly. Amongst the items I ordered was a free float keymod handguard. Everything looked perfect until I went to install the barrel nut that came with the handguard. The gas tube alignment holes were out of spec and a little thin towards the outside of the nut. Once torqued down the material gaveaway and I was left with a broken nut torqued onto the barrel. After getting the nut off I made a quick phone call to them explaining what has happened. They immediately took full responsibility for it and started asking what all needed replaced ( even asking if it broke or damaged my tools) . I told them it was just the barrel nut and within a few hours I already had a tracking number for the replacement nut.

The new nut was perfect. No flaws at all and went on smoothly. I definitely got a lemon because the replacement was just as nice as some of the top dollar handguard. I will definitely be doing business with this company in the future. I had an issue yes, but true North arms stood behind their products and did not hesitate to resolve the issue immediately, I can't say every company would do the same.

Thanks again!
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    So I placed an order for a few items a week or so ago. The online purchase was very smooth and the package arrived very quickly. Amongst the items I ordered was a free float keymod handguard. Everything looked perfect until I went to install the barrel nut that came with the handguard. The gas tube alignment holes were out of spec and a little thin towards the outside of the nut. Once torqued down the material gaveaway and I was left with a broken nut torqued onto the barrel. After getting the nut off I made a quick phone call to them explaining what has happened. They immediately took full responsibility for it and started asking what all needed replaced ( even asking if it broke or damaged my tools) . I told them it was just the barrel nut and within a few hours I already had a tracking number for the replacement nut.

The new nut was perfect. No flaws at all and went on smoothly. I definitely got a lemon because the replacement was just as nice as some of the top dollar handguard. I will definitely be doing business with this company in the future. I had an issue yes, but true North arms stood behind their products and did not hesitate to resolve the issue immediately, I can't say every company would do the same.

Thanks again!
    No issues is what makes for a great business. Since life happens, that's not a reasonable expectation 100% of the time, so how a company responds to life's little issues is what makes them memorable!
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Two orders so far and the combination of great prices & fast shipping have made me a big fan.
    Thanks Guys!
    Cheers!

ps. the hand written & personalized thank you note on the receipts is a nice touch

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    2 orders in so far and...

NOTHING but good things to say!!!

fast shipping and cheep flat rates! I recommend dealing with this company
    0 issues

Three orders in, very cool operation.

Sorry for the delay in giving props but hey, better late than pregnant.

Fantastic service, awesome product line and great prices.

Thanks again, Stanley and Zach.
    I think that it would be great if Walmart added an upper level observation deck with a bar...

Order is in just have to get it at CP.

Zach is super friendly and quick to respond.I
    Screwed up my orders (yes more than one) forgetting to add things or ordering the wrong items.
    He replied to me from morning to midnight via email and fixed everything quick.

Happy with the service and just placed another order since their gas blocks are back in stock!
    Last edited by JpSpc; 03-05-2017 at 11:59 PM.

CGN Regular
    Man. These guys customer service is amazing. I wish they would start a sister website /company to compete on the higher end of parts and accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Hi All!

True North Arms is a new business member here. Just a quick intro to get you acquainted with us:

Our goal is to offer the most enjoyable experience for buying AR-15 parts & tools online. Everything from pins & springs to Uppers, barrels, quadrails, backup sights, muzzle devices, you name it (* Lower Receivers sometime in the future).
    Welcome to CGN.

What about 80% lowers? Will you be carrying them?
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 03-12-2017 at 12:26 PM.