Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: WR762 rifle

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Pretty sure they were talking about the method of attaching the barrel to the receiver, threaded into the receiver.
    I assume the muzzle would be threaded as well though?(directed at westrifle)

Making a barrel swap easier is smart. It doesn't effect anyone who isn't going to use, makes the odd person's life much easier.
    Yeah I got that,I was referring to the muzzle being threaded to 14x1LH so we can use the very common ak muzzle devices.The threaded barrel is great for anyone who want to change barrels on a rifle,the heating,and pressing out of a 858/58/2003 barrel is a pain the ass...

Westrifle,check your inbox.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    No it is the whole rifle manufactured in Canada
    awesome!

Since they are completly new barrels for the WR762 can they be made a little thicker then the pincel CZ/VZ offerings. More rigid could lead to better accuracy.

CGN Regular
    It would be awesome if you guys could produce a bare-bones version first, to keep the cost for us as low as possible. As things progress you could add on bells and whistles or newer versions.

Also quality is the paramount concern. I don't know anything at all about Westrifle as a company, but i've dealt with many warranty situations, and every single one of them left a bad taste in my mouth. Without exception.

Make it simple and make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeachboy View Post
    Since they are completly new barrels for the WR762 can they be made a little thicker then the pincel CZ/VZ offerings. More rigid could lead to better accuracy.
    So similar to the 20" Support Edition of the rifle that was made in limited supply in VZ Factory for military purposes
    Back to the Grind

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeachboy View Post
    to shoot cheap mil surp? sorry but i would rather a light front end. this is only good for 2-3moa anyways. more than that is just handloads or a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    So much surplus where? I checked all of it left to Iraq and Syria. Only new production for that caliber and it has to be approved in Canada.
    5.45 isnt a common caliber outside of Europe. If you look up pictures of Russians in Syria you will note that even they are mostly using 7.62x39.

So what will the warranty be for these? Westrifle take care of it or a third party?

BANNED
    Excited for update news!!!

CGN Regular
    6.8 SPC and A full flat top like the CZ 958