Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: WR762 rifle

Where have a been ? This is amazing news Made in CANADA !!!! We need a price or the ETA ?

Drooling over that wood stock. Any chance that they will sell the stocks seperatly? I'd love to replace the beaver barf stock on my vz with that wood lol.

tagged for interest would love one of these.

the part I don't get is they prohibit the AK for it's looks yet they allow the vz58 and the cz858 to be sold and are non restricted! don't get me wrong, im happy they are sold and non restricted! I just don't get the rcmp's logic...

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonm64 View Post
    the part I don't get is they prohibit the AK for it's looks yet they allow the vz58 and the cz858 to be sold and are non restricted! don't get me wrong, im happy they are sold and non restricted! I just don't get the rcmp's logic...
    The ak47 and it's varients are prohibited by an oic from parliament. Wasn't the rcmp decision. Not that I think they're complaining. Vz and cz are non restricted based on the guidelines in the firearms act. (Which the ak47 would be to if it wasn't a named prohib).
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonm64 View Post
    Essentially the VZ58 was not really relevant or in Canada that much at the time the AK and numerous others were made prohibited. For whatever reason it didn't make the list. And for that we should be thankful.

If the price is right I'm in for sure. Also 5.45x39 would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Essentially the VZ58 was not really relevant or in Canada that much at the time the AK and numerous others were made prohibited. For whatever reason it didn't make the list. And for that we should be thankful.
    thanks. and yes, very thankful!

Expired Business Member
    We are at finishing state waiting for barrels to arrive from USA. Once I have that I will do pre order online. One or two more weeks

Great to hear! Any sneak peak on what the price will be/rifle configuration?