Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo's Week long Thanksgiving Sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Split a case of imi 9mm with my buddy, it's too pretty and I don't want to shoot it
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by laker415 View Post
    So much want. Hopefully I miss out on a couple things for the sake of my wallet
    LOL... I am the same way. Sometimes I hope the sale will end soon so that I don't get a chance to purchase the items that I want (but do not need).

My order has been awaiting shiment since october 14th......
    PGW fan

Mine just got shipped today. Patience grasshopper

is this ad still valid?

Why is this seemingly expired ad re-posted? I went to the site for the 12 gauge 00 Buck and there is none.

My order hasn't been shipped yet and I ordered on the 8th of October, I'd complain but it was a good deal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBurnmouf View Post
    My order hasn't been shipped yet and I ordered on the 8th of October, I'd complain but it was a good deal.
    Just out of curiosity, was there a restricted firearm in your order?

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Just out of curiosity, was there a restricted firearm in your order?
    Sure was. They had a bit of confusion regarding the Shades of Grey 1911s, as there was a glitch which allowed some to be purchased which were not in stock. Fortunately, CanadaAmmo made it right by offering a choice of some similar priced Norinco's in its place. As a result of this, the transfer was not initiated until the 21st.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBurnmouf View Post
    Sure was. They had a bit of confusion regarding the Shades of Grey 1911s, as there was a glitch which allowed some to be purchased which were not in stock. Fortunately, CanadaAmmo made it right by offering a choice of some similar priced Norinco's in its place. As a result of this, the transfer was not initiated until the 21st.
    Well then that's normal. Transfer takes a few days.

My experience with canam is tat they ship:
    -1 or 2 days after receiving Transfer Notification if there was a restricted firearm;
    -A week after the order if there isn't any restricted firearm.

My guess is they package the order and just wait for the transfer notification to ship it.

Since I'm all the way on the other side of the continent it's another week to get here by canpar. Possibly add one or 2 days for usual canpar snafu, and the average time from when I click "submit order" to when I open the box is 2-3 weeks. If it hasn't been shipped after 2 weeks though I'd send them an email, that's just too long unless there was a snafu.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadaduck View Post
    Why is this seemingly expired ad re-posted? I went to the site for the 12 gauge 00 Buck and there is none.
    The way it works on Forums is everytime someone replies to the Thread, it 'bumps' up to the top of the page. So, as long as people keep replying (like me, right now) it'll keep showing up at the top of the page. So, no, the sale isn't still going, but people are still discussing it
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM