Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo's Week long Thanksgiving Sale

CGN Regular
    if the government 1911's are on sale I will definitely grab one

CGN frequent flyer
    I couldnt get the buck shot to show up as available yesterday afternoon. Some have said they see it as in stock, It was out of stock before the sale started for me though. Which sucks, I really wanted a bunch of it.
    Still getting some magpul stuff though. Good sale for sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    I woke up at 3am Ontario time, and at 301 they were sold out and the other colours were in stock but no price reduction
    I didn't buy because the cold war grey wasn't on sale and then someone else bought and they've changed the price after they listed it as being sold out. Im disappointed.

me too. I had both colours showing as in stock at the regular price and didn't want to order and find out they wouldn't price adjust.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    I didn't buy because the cold war grey wasn't on sale and then someone else bought and they've changed the price after they listed it as being sold out. Im disappointed.

Tried and tried to get a Cold War grey but you guys didn't have the price adjusted until they were sold out....come on CanAm,your killing me here.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Super GunNutz
    this was a good sale on 1911 for the west coast crowd,but us east coast guys who waited up until 12,only to find out it was 12 BC time,us east coast guys were left in the cold,not cool,oh well..on to the next site,i guess some lucky guy got the ONE 1911 they had on sale,

Pretty sure all of Canada ammos sales are in line with their local time. Why would they have a sale start in eastern time?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    this was a good sale on 1911 for the west coast crowd,but us east coast guys who waited up until 12,only to find out it was 12 BC time,us east coast guys were left in the cold,not cool,oh well..on to the next site,i guess some lucky guy got the ONE 1911 they had on sale,

I tried ordering one at 6 am NL time,still
    No change in the Cold War grey model at that time so I went to bed,woke up 6 hours later to se they were all sold out and the price adjusted.

The stealth grey model was priced at the sale price (and sold out)at 3am when I checked.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    I kinda feel like a group of guys in your home town screw us BC guys over regularly...

48 cases of DA 12 gauge buckshot showing up for me right now.