Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Canada Ammo's Week long Thanksgiving Sale

my transfer was initiated on the 14th, still nothing just showing in the processing stage. I wonder if its taking longer cuz i'm in ontario

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Well then that's normal. Transfer takes a few days.

My experience with canam is tat they ship:
    -1 or 2 days after receiving Transfer Notification if there was a restricted firearm;
    -A week after the order if there isn't any restricted firearm.

My guess is they package the order and just wait for the transfer notification to ship it.

Since I'm all the way on the other side of the continent it's another week to get here by canpar. Possibly add one or 2 days for usual canpar snafu, and the average time from when I click "submit order" to when I open the box is 2-3 weeks. If it hasn't been shipped after 2 weeks though I'd send them an email, that's just too long unless there was a snafu.

Shipped !
    PGW fan

My order from Oct 7th shipped today, I'm guessing with all the great deals and number of orders the good people at CanAm probably had to sleep in the warehouse and work shifts to try and keep up.
    Now I'm like a kid on the week before Christmas and probably will get as much sleep waiting to open my presents .

Thanks CA

CGN Regular
    Am I the only one still waiting for my order to get shipped? I ordered a restricted firearm on oct 8 and received the CFC transfer confirmation on the 13th, but my order status still shows "Waiting for CFC". They should have received the confirmation a long time ago. I also contacted them by email last week but have not received an answer yet.

same thing happened to me. I emailed them and included a picture of the approval. my order just arrived today. Looks good too
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnuts View Post
    Am I the only one still waiting for my order to get shipped? I ordered a restricted firearm on oct 8 and received the CFC transfer confirmation on the 13th, but my order status still shows "Waiting for CFC". They should have received the confirmation a long time ago. I also contacted them by email last week but have not received an answer yet.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnuts View Post
    We did not get your email. please send a copy of the transfer notice, and we will ship it out

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We did not get your email. please send a copy of the transfer notice, and we will ship it out
    I will send it as soon as I get home.
    Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Can am,

wishful thinking here, but do imi hpbt rifle calibers count as imi di-cut hp ammo sale?
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi