Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo - Daily specials during Thanksgiving Week Sale.

CGN Regular
    If I hadn't just placed an order for a bunch of ammo from you I'd be all over this! Too many good deals in too short a time. Thanks anyhow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    If I hadn't just placed an order for a bunch of ammo from you I'd be all over this! Too many good deals in too short a time. Thanks anyhow!!
    Tell me about it!!! I spent that much for a crate of ammo from CanAm yesterday.

Just ordered another one, awesome deal - also ordered a Magpul handguard from them since there's a discount on that too, as the stock one is just 'fugly'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What's on for tomorrow? Lol
    7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ivi 9mm on FB , but not sure if the price is what's on the site or we deduct 15%, would be about $305 a case I think!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You guys are killing me, I wanted to try one of thos ar-15's for awhile but I just got a T97 this week.

Hay Mark,

I have ordered two of the rifles, one for my dad and I, however the website didn't put the correct sale price in play. Can you correct this?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    During our Thanksgiving Weeklong Sale, beginning Monday October 10th we will be posting a daily special.

Please check this thread on a daily basis to find out what our daily special is. These specials will only last 24 hours. No rain cheques, so please don't ask!

For Tuesday October 11th.
    Save 15% on IMI 9mm 124gr FMJ ammo.
    For 24hrs beginning 11:59 pm October 10th and ending 11:59 pm October 11th, Pacific time.

Attachment 69836

For Monday October 10th:
    Save $100.00 and pay only $499.99 for the DA556A2A or DA556A2B Rifle. This is an amazing deal on a very affordable AR-15!
    Sales starts at 11:59 pm October 9th and ends 11:59 pm October 10th. Pacific Time.

Attachment 69771

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can you tell me if the price on the site is the sale price or does 15% come off of that for the 9mm? The 1000 round crate shows $360 now!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Can you tell me if the price on the site is the sale price or does 15% come off of that for the 9mm? The 1000 round crate shows $360 now!
    Add it to your cart and the extra discount is there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bsrcuda View Post
    Add it to your cart and the extra discount is there.
    Cheers!
    Edit: ordered, don't be in a big hurry to ship as some other sales this week may interest me!!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 10-11-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast