Thread: Thanksgiving Sale Shipping

Thanksgiving Sale Shipping

Just an FYI, due to the extremely large volume of sales over the Thanksgiving weekend, we'll be a few days behind on shipping orders out.

We're getting everything shipped as fast as we can but we had 2 times the normal volume as most sales we do.

Ryan

Sounds to me like you should have a sale more often, it's good for business!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Just an FYI, due to the extremely large volume of sales over the Thanksgiving weekend, we'll be a few days behind on shipping orders out.

We're getting everything shipped as fast as we can but we had 2 times the normal volume as most sales we do.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    I tried to login to make a purchase just before the sale ended, and my password didn't work. Guess I'll wait until next Thanksgiving for the 15% discount.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    I tried to login to make a purchase just before the sale ended, and my password didn't work. Guess I'll wait until next Thanksgiving for the 15% discount.
    Or Remembrance day, christmas, new year, easter, canada day...

They should make a valentine's day where everything pink in store is discounted.

Thanks for update Ryan. I was asked for to send a fax with my pal. Not quite sure why this is required, have ordered ammo many times and my pal # has always gotten the job done. You had mentioned you had done some brisk business which is great. The one suggestion I have is a flat shipping fee, or free after a certain limit. Just thought I would throw that out there because I would of spent another 1000 on top of my purchase had I not been able to get them marginally cheaper from another quality vender due to the shipping costs. I buy nothing involving my hobbies at regular price, keep an eye on pricing year round. When the right pricing presents itself I stock up!
    Look forward to more well priced merchandise in the future, Thanks.

If it speeds things up,you can keep those fuking white packing peanuts that drive me nuts!...lol Thanks for the great products and services though!

We're getting closer to being caught up. We're staying late tonight and tomorrow to package stuff up...we're working as fast as we can.

Ryan

Extra effort recognized. Thanks.