Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: APC223-SA Final specifications - place your order now.

Are the restricted barrels going to be the exact same as the non restricted but shorter?
    I am no feeble Christ, not me. He hangs in glib delight upon his cross, above my body.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes but you can have her in .308 (7.62 NATO) next year.
    Wow! Does it use G3 or G2 pmags?

Our sample test gun, 477 mm barrel APC 223, not confirmed but I believe she is fitted with the 1;9 twist barrel which will be standard as B&T have had the best results with these barrels.
    Here are some photos our first groups shot yesterday. Three rds in ½ MOA was possible, 5 rds open the groups out a little, our test gun has the muzzle break not flash hider and she certainly needs a cheek piece, our scope was high due to 56 mm Obj we will change to 50 mm and make and improvised cheek piece. I have also asked B&T about a “Varmint stock”, certainly these rifles will shoot. All shooting was at 100 yds and are 5 rd groups.

[URL=http://s340.photobucket.com/user/Mrwolverine/media/Mrwolverine173/IMG_1639_zpso6et4l3o.jpg.html][/URL
    Last group is 0.73 MOA
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 10-24-2016 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Wrong photo, now corrected.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Impressive!!!!!

What is this varmint stock you speak about??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Impressive!!!!!

What is this varmint stock you speak about??
    I am talking to B&T about an improved stock with adjustable LOP and an adjustable cheek riser. Nothing even on the drawing board yet. I did learn that we can get a stock adapter to use an AR15 buffer tube, so that could be very useful,, I am trying to get a sample to evaluate and will report back.

ETA for the restricted APC223-SA is Dec. No word on ETA for the long model. To order APC300-SA with a non restricted barrel would be a minimum of 20 so I don't see that happening just yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    I am talking to B&T about an improved stock with adjustable LOP and an adjustable cheek riser. Nothing even on the drawing board yet. I did learn that we can get a stock adapter to use an AR15 buffer tube, so that could be very useful,, I am trying to get a sample to evaluate and will report back.

ETA for the restricted APC223-SA is Dec. No word on ETA for the long model. To order APC300-SA with a non restricted barrel would be a minimum of 20 so I don't see that happening just yet.
    Are you discussing with B&T on the improved stock in context of the first order?
    Mismatch is the new black

Quote Originally Posted by norlandgeese View Post
    Are you discussing with B&T on the improved stock in context of the first order?
    I don't think we will see an improved stock in time for them, if at all, to early to say.

I'd be interested in seeing that AR stock adapter. definitely prefer it over their adjustable one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    To order APC300-SA with a non restricted barrel would be a minimum of 20 so I don't see that happening just yet.
    will they do other calibers if an order of 20 is made?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Wow. Ok I think I have to sell some rifles before the 308 comes out