Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lancer Mag L5 Advanced Warfighter .223 556NATO 30/5rnds Black in Canada 15.59 USD

Lancer Mag L5 Advanced Warfighter .223 556NATO 30/5rnds Black in Canada 15.59 USD

Attachment 70864
    Click Picture for Link

The L5AWM is the only HYBRID AR magazine available today, featuring the best characteristics of Polymer and Steel magazine designs. The L5AWM fills the gap between the current metal and polymer magazine designs combing the best features from both designs into a unique hybrid magazine. L5AWM has the reliability of a steel magazine, the durability of a polymer magazine and the weight of an aluminum magazine.

Unique to the AWM is the one piece wrap around hardened steel feed lip assembly that is permanently attached to an impact resistant polymer body. The hardened steel feed lips wont bend, break or deform due to rough handling or long term storage. An aggressive surface texture has been applied to the polymer body to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches. The combination of steel and polymer result in a lightweight, robust magazine tough enough for professional use.

The internal geometry of the Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a constant curve that has been maximized to feed the 5.56X45mm NATO round and has a non-tilting follower for trouble-free feeding. The feed lips are made from a single piece of precision formed steel that is hardened, then PTFE coated for corrosion resistance. The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical resistant, passing military chemical testing, including exposure to DEET.

Attachment 70865
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-20-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

How will these be pinned?

CGN frequent flyer
    Nope. I want the 'smoke' ones. Nice try though. Almost had me. Bring in those and you'll not keep them in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by lairdski View Post
    How will these be pinned?
    Pinned to 5 rounds as always.....

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

I think he means
    Internally pinned?
    Pinned on the side? Or pinned on the spine ?

Lol! I think you missed his point!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

These look like excellent mags for a good price, knowing how they're pinned will be nice, but I expect rivet in spine.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarheart View Post
    Lol! I think you missed his point!
    Or maybe not.

Lol perhaps he interpreted that as "How can these be un-pinned?"

To which he opted to skillfully avoid replying.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

i have some of these mags, they work really well and i have had no problems. mine are clear tho.....any chance of getting those in stock?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Yeah you really need to bring the clear so that I can't see my 5 rounds true the aluminum of my lower receiver! Cause its only 5 rounds! Haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast