Page 1 of 19 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 Order Today!

CZ 858 Order Today!

Surprise Surprise, we have one last shipment of CZ 858 rifles. These were going to be the “Last 300” new “Canadian wood” is used. Unfortuneatly the quantity has dropped to 245 units, we will be offering 230 for sale.

We have debated long and hotly amongst ourselves about what is the fairest way to offer these for sale, the only point we have agreed on is no matter what we do we will not please everyone. We have decided on the following selling plan;

These have cleared CBSA and will be on route to us today, we expect to be shipping out in 6 to 10 days. Available now as a “Pre-sale” with full payment or contact Sales@wolverinesupplies.com or call in during working hours on 204 748 2454.

Don’t delay place your order today. Terms: Full payment with order, shipping will be $35 and total plus tax.

Specifications
    CZ 858 manufactured exclusively for Wolverine Supplies and only 245 imported to Canada. Feature “Canadian wood” . Complete with four 5/30 rd mags in pouch, sling, bayonet and cleaning kit. Price $1,285.00 shipping included plus tax..

These carry a 12 month warranty to the original owner. This the last, yes I know I have said this before but really this is the last new CZ 858 that we will see.
    Last edited by Grumpy Wolverine; 10-27-2016 at 10:12 AM.

CGN Regular
    Much better than beaver barf wood.

BANNED
    wow what a suprise! there are gonna be some super happy gunnutz out there.......i grabbed one during your last sale for $1081.50...im really not a fan of the engraving on the surplus wood.....i prefer the plain refinished surplus wood look......just my 2 cents.......$1362.90 shipped to BC is getting up there in price......but for all of you that dont own a 858 ORDER NOW!
    Last edited by icelink; 10-24-2016 at 11:32 AM.

well isnt that interesting.

Got one (I hope). My second CZ858 and this one will go into storage.
    Really like my first CZ858!
    CSSA/CCFR Member • An unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Neato! Too bad i just bought an APC lol.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    These carry a 12 month warranty to the original owner. This the last, yes I know I have said this before but really this is the last new CZ 858 that we will see.
    Does that mean you have some used ones coming in as well?
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    wow what a suprise! there are gonna be some super happy gunnutz out there.......i grabbed one during your last sale........i prefer the plain refinished surplus wood look......just my 2 cents.......1362.90$ shipped to BC is getting up there in price......but for all of you that dont own a 858 ORDER NOW!
    You guys still have a better deal than Ontario $1466.74 (ouch!).
    Last edited by Grumpy Wolverine; 10-27-2016 at 10:13 AM.

somewhere in between Saskatchewan and Ontario
    Not a fan of the furniture but its nice to see more of these hit the market!
    DISCLAIMER

- First “I’ll take it” wins regardless of what dialogue is occurring
    - payment required within 12 HRS unless agreed upon prior
    - all sales on the EE are final so i ask questions before buying
    - all items sold come with 100$ insurance.

BANNED
    oh wow thats like 1500$ for east coast geez! but man glad you got one! enjoy!

Page 1 of 19 12345678911 ... LastLast