Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819

Thread: CZ 858 Order Today!

Read about cz 858 gremlin issue before buying those rifle. I had 2 cz858 both had "gremlin issue" and it wasn't covered under warranty.

BANNED
    Gremlins take a couple of minutes to fix. YouTube is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Gremlins take a couple of minutes to fix. YouTube is your friend.
    A fatal flaw in a firearms design/manufacturing should still be covered under warranty. It IS a known problem. It shouldn't be a "buyer beware" type deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    A fatal flaw in a firearms design/manufacturing should still be covered under warranty. It IS a known problem. It shouldn't be a "buyer beware" type deal.
    No issue with the last one I bought from Wolverine during the "mad sale".
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    I think the 400 plus they sold in under a couple hours a few months back is called a clue, along with the thousands of these rifles that they have sold to date.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

The gremlin is a quick fix should you be unlucky enough to be stuck with it.

Still a quality firearm that is fun to shoot. I have been battling with myself between adding another one to the collection or saving for the APC556.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Yeah they're great rifles when they work. But what you just said (porkchopsandwich) doesn't change anything. It shouldn't be up to a customer to fix their own new gun. They should be covered. That's the whole point of a warranty.

Anyone have anymore information on these?
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

CZ 858 UPDATE.

We are still waiting for word from CZ concerning the shortage of accessories which we need to complete the package that we had advertised.

The RCMP SFSS have today requested examples for examination as they are under the mistaken belief that she is a new model and not in fact simply a standard CZ 858 tactical – 2P with a set of deluxe furniture and the Greek helmet on the bolt carrier, which signifies she is one of the last 300. The Manitoba CFO has requested that we stop retail distribution until the RCMP have rendered a decision

Given the above we have halted all sales. Anyone who has paid in full, can, at any time, request a full refund. When this issue is resolved we expect to commence sales as before.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is really out of my hands.

Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 10-31-2016 at 11:29 PM.