Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infraction?

CGN frequent flyer

Infraction?

What does this lovely infraction count under my name mean?
    The sell price for any item(s) I sell on the EE are for the item(s) only, and do not include shipping, unless otherwise stated. Any agreed upon shipping costs do not include insurance, unless otherwise discussed.

It means you violated site rules. So many strikes and you get a time out.... repeat offender... or major infraction(like 2 user accounts) = Banned!

CGN frequent flyer Londonshooter's Avatar
    I don't see an infraction count under your name. Maybe because I don't have premium membership? Same thing by clicking your profile. Nothing there. Hey, are there infractions under my name?

CGN frequent flyer
    That's strange- I don't remember doing such a thing, or getting warned or chastised for anything.

Londonshooter, it says Infractions: 1/0 (0) under my name for me. You have none.
    The sell price for any item(s) I sell on the EE are for the item(s) only, and do not include shipping, unless otherwise stated. Any agreed upon shipping costs do not include insurance, unless otherwise discussed.

so you should read the rules

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/faq.php

the only people that can see your infractions are the Moderators and you, no one else can see that.

you should check your PMs as there will be a PM generated with the infraction.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodchopper View Post
    so you should read the rules

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/faq.php

the only people that can see your infractions are the Moderators and you, no one else can see that.

you should check your PMs as there will be a PM generated with the infraction.
    I guess I missed that one- my bad.

I got a PM from when a mod edited a post of mine, but I certainly don't see how it applies to any of the rules.

Live and learn, I guess?

CGN frequent flyer Londonshooter's Avatar
    You're a baaaad boy.
    Oversight is probably a good thing for all of us despite the sting.

Quote Originally Posted by jory View Post
    I guess I missed that one- my bad.

I got a PM from when a mod edited a post of mine, but I certainly don't see how it applies to any of the rules.

Live and learn, I guess?
    "Make an offer" or any "auction/bidding" ads are not permitted and will be deleted without notice;
    From the EE rules
    I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.

lol.... like in the movie Goodfellas.... you popped your cherry..... only you didn't know it... lol.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaron View Post
    From the EE rules
    I get that- but that wasn't my ad. I'm asking a set dollar amount

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast