Thread: Oct 25th. G10 Knuckles are back in stock.

Oct 25th. G10 Knuckles are back in stock.

We have just received a new shipment of our very popular G10 Knuckles.
    Great Novelty item, Paper Weight, Para Cord Organizer or ...... just remember they do sell out really fast!

Name:  img_7965.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  18.7 KB
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

I am trying to buy some but everytime I click a link your website brings up an error.

Nvm. I was able to get to the order page and noticed shipping is $25...

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Simon View Post
    I am trying to buy some but everytime I click a link your website brings up an error.

Nvm. I was able to get to the order page and noticed shipping is $25...
    Flat rate $25... but if you spend $200 everything your heart desires will ship for free
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Cant they send something that small by letter mail? It says in the description, weight 55 grams. Canada Post only charges $1.80 for non standard mail up to 100g. I think everyone knows what the flat rate and free shipping cutoff is, but sometimes it can seem just a tad ridiculous if you're only buying one thing. Especially when shipping is more than the purchase price... Just saying.
    'The armed citizen is the correct answer to the armed sociopath.'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pte.BiC View Post
    Cant they send something that small by letter mail? It says in the description, weight 55 grams. Canada Post only charges $1.80 for non standard mail up to 100g. I think everyone knows what the flat rate and free shipping cutoff is, but sometimes it can seem just a tad ridiculous if you're only buying one thing. Especially when shipping is more than the purchase price... Just saying.
    They've said repeatedly that they don't want small orders, that's why they pay shipping for >200$ but charge a whole lot on small orders. That's also a way to upsell customers. Just imagine that shipping is 2$ and handling is 23$.

On a personnal note, I'm right where you are. Have a small order of accessories I'd like to make, but I'm not gonna pay 25$ shipping on a 75$ order. I'll order when there's more stuff I want/need or when some pistol I want goes on sale. If those accessories don't run out of stock by then, of course.

why not get a 8 of you together and order the 200 dollars worth then ship to one address, then mail out to each other for the 2 dollars each, pretty simple to me
    You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something. --Stephen Adams

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.' --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by laurencen View Post
    why not get a 8 of you together and order the 200 dollars worth then ship to one address, then mail out to each other for the 2 dollars each, pretty simple to me
    Because I want my impulse buy to be simple.