Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Long Wait is Over, EOTech back in Stock!

Expried Business Member

The Long Wait is Over, EOTech back in Stock!

It has been a while since we've had a Canadian distributor for EOTech, now that we do again we can start offering up some of their fine products to you, the first two in are the model 512 and the EXPS2-0, excellent red dots both. Easily capable of handling whatever you need to put them through in your firing applications.

Shipping around the country for a flat $10!

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Has the shifting POI/POA issue been rectified with the eotechs?
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Expried Business Member
    Per the EOTech website POI/POA issues have been corrected on models produced post 2014

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Per the EOTech website POI/POA issues have been corrected on models produced post 2014
    How do we know the year made? I tried to google it, but couldn't find it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-2 View Post
    How do we know the year made? I tried to google it, but couldn't find it. Thanks
    If I remember correctly from when I had an XPS 2-2 there was something either plastered on the outside of the box or inside the box that said the month and year it was made.

Expried Business Member
    Manufacturing date is listed on a sticker on the bottom of your EOTech, the ones in stock we have were manufactured Sept/Oct 2016

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Beautiful! Thank you! They were always some of my favorite optics
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

In a civilian application the shifting issue mentioned won't have any impact on your shooting anyways. The shift occurred when tested under extreme conditions, none of which should be common on your local gun range anyways.
    Romans 13:4

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    In a civilian application the shifting issue mentioned won't have any impact on your shooting anyways. The shift occurred when tested under extreme conditions, none of which should be common on your local gun range anyways.
    Do you think all the issues below have been fixed or won't be an issue?

Thermal Drift – After zeroing the ECOS systems at or near ambient temperature (73°F), the zero position will shift during operating temperature changes. The ECOS systems have the potential to shift approximately +/- 4 Minutes of Angle (MOA) at -40°F and 122°F. Due to thermal drift, the sight may not return to zero. The systems have the potential of approximately a +/- 2 MOA zero shift upon return to ambient (73°F) after being exposed to any temperature between -40°F and 122°F temperatures.

Fading Reticle – The complete 65 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot reticle may not be visible to the operator throughout the entire viewing window of the ECOS-Q optic. The ECOS-Q system’s age and environmental exposure are factors which accelerate reticle dimming. Impact to operators is the holographic reticle may not be visible in all firing positions.

HWS DiagramParallax Error – Parallax is an apparent change in the position of an object resulting from a change in position of the observer. The 65 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot reticle point of aim will appear to move in relation to your target during off-axis firing positions where maintaining cheek-weld and sight picture is not feasible. The ECOS-Q system has the potential of approximately 4 Minute of Angle (MOA) parallax error at 70°F and approximately 6 MOA parallax error at 5°F. Impact to the operators is the point of aim / point of impact will be affected by a MOA parallax error, in off-axis firing positions at all temperatures.

Expried Business Member
    One more to add to the list...

EOTech G33.STS Magnifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast