Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Modern Varmint performs flawlessly at Surefire World Multigun Championship

was at that club earlier this year for some full auto fun. was weird to see a bar in the clubhouse. nice range, good shooting!

Question: Beerbaron, are you sponsored by ATRS in any way?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Of course he is
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Like button, where art thou.
    I was thinking,the same thing.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PitBull1973 View Post
    Of course he is
    My sarcasm detector is broken. Or are you being serious? If you are being serious, how do you figure?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PitBull1973 View Post
    Of course he is
    So what you are saying is that it is not possible for anyone to post positive reviews unless they are sponsored by the company that made the product?
    Can you explain exactly how you know that the person posting is sponsored? Or was that just a douce bag comment?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    I would have liked to see the video where you have to explain to an American why we have to pay $4K CAD for a modified AR because of our ridiculous gun laws lol
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

BANNED
    In this thread: really expensive gun is well-made and works as expected in the hands of a competent shooter.

FF

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    I would have liked to see the video where you have to explain to an American why we have to pay $4K CAD for a modified AR because of our ridiculous gun laws lol
    So have you priced out a Les Baer AR? My NRA match was over $4000.00 Canadian by the time it came in, less optics. Our southern brothers always are more amazed that we even have guns. I have taken my AR and Modern Hunter into the USA and spent more time explaining that, yes we have guns up here, no we don't live in igloos, no the queen does not live in Winnipeg and that we have provinces not states. AND that our health care HAS a cost to it!! Just like theirs does, just not the options they have.

I just don't get it with guys on the forums always whining about the cost of a very high end custom "built only for Canada" gun. Very little has been said about the huge risk that ATRS took in this venture, I imagine if these guns had gone restricted we would have 1 less gun manufacturer in Canada to deal with.

Sure they are expensive, quality and uniqueness always is just like the high end US made stuff, especially when you figure in the exchange rate we are currently having to live with, but good God get over the short vision and try to understand these guys have made a gun that is non restricted and rivals some of the best the US makers have to offer as was shown in Beerbarons video.

Two thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    So have you priced out a Les Baer AR? My NRA match was over $4000.00 Canadian by the time it came in, less optics. Our southern brothers always are more amazed that we even have guns. I have taken my AR and Modern Hunter into the USA and spent more time explaining that, yes we have guns up here, no we don't live in igloos, no the queen does not live in Winnipeg and that we have provinces not states. AND that our health care HAS a cost to it!! Just like theirs does, just not the options they have.

I just don't get it with guys on the forums always whining about the cost of a very high end custom "built only for Canada" gun. Very little has been said about the huge risk that ATRS took in this venture, I imagine if these guns had gone restricted we would have 1 less gun manufacturer in Canada to deal with.

Sure they are expensive, quality and uniqueness always is just like the high end US made stuff, especially when you figure in the exchange rate we are currently having to live with, but good God get over the short vision and try to understand these guys have made a gun that is non restricted and rivals some of the best the US makers have to offer as was shown in Beerbarons video.