Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater Speed Feed 12GA on Sale

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Don't forget to put one aside for me. The Cerakote guy.

For $600? Sold! Got mine!
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Got mine tonight. The staff were so awesome to work through a small situation to make it happen. Have you ever been so pleased that you just want to DFK the guy behind the counter ?

Expried Business Member
    Still a few of these Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater Speed Feed 12GA around, and we're still selling the 14" Barrel conversions at a discount!

BANNED
    Hi , I look to buy one of these, But i want to make sure is not a SHOWCASE model like Milarm sold me two week ago ....
    If it' s a real brand new with no scratches, i will take one, can you put aside I will call wednesday.
    I have already an account with you.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon.Labe View Post
    Hi , I look to buy one of these, But i want to make sure is not a SHOWCASE model like Milarm sold me two week ago ....
    If it' s a real brand new with no scratches, i will take one, can you put aside I will call wednesday.
    I have already an account with you.

thanks.
    Received mine with a Calibre Magazine copy and set of targets from wanstalls. I couldn't be more pleased with Wanstall and the product. Thanks very much. Had to quickly squirrel it down to the safe before my wife realized it was another spend but that would be my issue..,

CGN Regular
    Ordered mine last week. Just picked it up this afternoon from the post office and have been playing around with it and reading the manual. I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow to shoot it. I'll post an update on how things went tomorrow evening barring changes in my schedule.

Damn are they all gone?? Link on first page just takes you to the main Wanstalls page.

Quote Originally Posted by Axemanstefan View Post
    Received mine with a Calibre Magazine copy and set of targets from wanstalls. I couldn't be more pleased with Wanstall and the product. Thanks very much. Had to quickly squirrel it down to the safe before my wife realized it was another spend but that would be my issue..,
    If only our SOs knew what our guns were actually worth.

Are there any of these still available?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast