Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: *** CZ 858 Update ***

Quote Originally Posted by ExportA View Post
    Ummhhh to be notified when these come on sale do we need to sign up to wolverine to get an email. As I read no pre-orders is that only for Manitoba residents or all of Canada? I do assume all of Canada an really want one. I was told they aren't making these anymore and have been looking for one on line when I seen this thread. I know I can buy used but these look awesome. Maybe a Black Friday preorder price.....I know in my wildest dreams.
    Unless you have already ordered one, you'll just have to check back. I asked the same question and they'll only notify those who pre-ordered.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Well seeing as it was the Manitoba CFO that took issue with these then maybe they should be withholding the rifles from customers in Manitoba only. Why should a provincial CFO have any say over decisions outside of their jurisdiction? Obviously they've had enough time to render a decision on these rifles. It is just getting ridiculous. I guess we should know in the next couple of days what is going on with these. Still waiting, waiting, although somewhat impatiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes a few have canceled but not all were spoken for before the CFO requested that we stop selling them. These will be available once the RCMP SFSS give us their approval that the rifle offered is not a new model.
    When these get released, I want one. I've let them pass me by too many times.

Update?
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

^^^^?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    The second the wolverine crew get the word from the cops they will pass it on to us!!!!! I'm sure they want them sold more then we want ta buy them.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

I'm so excited.... I'll have three of them once mine arrives. One Canadian, the beaver barf stock and this one.... I can honestly say I am more anxious to own another than they are to sell them hahahahaha love these rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    The second the wolverine crew get the word from the cops they will pass it on to us!!!!! I'm sure they want them sold more then we want ta buy them.
    Yes, you have that 100% correct.

m mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    This whole ordeal really raises my suspicions to the fate of these. I really want one...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA