Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Depression Is Now Setting In

Sucks to hear that Glory, but did our wonderful local crackhead residents make you smile at all on your voyage?

Almost always see something funny when I park beside Chevron an glance towards KFC.

Man, you should have just waited. I'm sure they appreciate your business, but it is business. If you can get what you're looking for elsewhere you should. Sounds like you've put a lot of research and effort into your baby, now you have let something get in your way. Don't know what to say, sounds like you are your own worst enemy on this one. If your not happy, take back the part and get what you want.... if not, don't complain.

Call and email first, if you waited this long for the "part".
    Last edited by Picatinny; 11-05-2016 at 11:37 PM.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Quote Originally Posted by Picatinny View Post
    Call and email first, if you waited this long for the "part". You should tell us what it is otherwise you are just looking for attention.... Why on earth after all the drama do you buy something you don't want before asking on here if someone else can get it? Unbelievable.
    Let me guess, it's a magpul Moe stock!

EBay perhaps?
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

See, by not naming the part, I was hoping to avoid the fair share of jerk-off comments like the two above or spend an hour explaining why I cannot get the part elsewhere. I also wanted to avoid the opinionated professors that will tell me so maturely why my choice "sucks" and what cool logo etched choice would be so much better.

Saying that I am "just looking for attention" is such an idiotic statement, so please think before you barf up words on a post, just to get the negative attention you are seeking. Why does anyone post on any board? To get attention! Some want your attention so they can pick your brain. Some to offer their advice. Some to be helpful, some to be jerks. Some to vent, others to offer them support. The l reasons why are virtually endless, but if you did not capture anyone's attention, posting would be redundant. Kind of like the point you were making with that negative attention seeking comment. Costs nothing to keep the negativity to yourself.

For the overly curious that just gotta know (guilty on multiple occasions myself) it is a BCG that I wanted. Comparative elsewhere was way outside of my even inflated budget, paying double for a logo and getting an inferior product regardless.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    See, by not naming the part, I was hoping to avoid the fair share of jerk-off comments like the two above or spend an hour explaining why I cannot get the part elsewhere. I also wanted to avoid the opinionated professors that will tell me so maturely why my choice "sucks" and what cool logo etched choice would be so much better.

Saying that I am "just looking for attention" is such an idiotic statement, so please think before you barf up words on a post, just to get the negative attention you are seeking. Why does anyone post on any board? To get attention! Some want your attention so they can pick your brain. Some to offer their advice. Some to be helpful, some to be jerks. Some to vent, others to offer them support. The l reasons why are virtually endless, but if you did not capture anyone's attention, posting would be redundant. Kind of like the point you were making with that negative attention seeking comment. Costs nothing to keep the negativity to yourself.

For the overly curious that just gotta know (guilty on multiple occasions myself) it is a BCG that I wanted. Comparative elsewhere was way outside of my even inflated budget, paying double for a logo and getting an inferior product regardless.
    Lol you're funny!

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    Let me guess, it's a magpul Moe stock!
    Nope, magpul BCG. Plastick BCG's is all the rage these days ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    Nope, magpul BCG. Plastick BCG's is all the rage these days ;-)
    That's more like it man, go with the flow, it's the Internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    Sucks to hear that Glory, but did our wonderful local crackhead residents make you smile at all on your voyage?

Almost always see something funny when I park beside Chevron an glance towards KFC.
    At least winter is coming and the herd thins a bit. They seemed to have multiplied this summer. Build a shelter, they will come. A lot of pregnant staggerers lately too. Keeping the Ridge classy :-P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast