Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday Sale Teaser

Any chance the right handed axis in .223 is also $245.95?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBondar View Post
    Do you have any BAR MK3 in stock in .243?
    Just the Short-trac listed in the flyer, I'm afraid. To be specific, it's one of these:

http://www.browning.com/products/fir...c-stalker.html

Which according to my Browning rep is somewhere in between the new MK III Stalker and a MK II in terms of layout - having not had the chance to handle the equivalent MK III, I'm honestly unsure as to the specific differences. Mark III Stalkers are currently listed as shot show specials - if they weren't booked at shotshow, a retailer is likely not going to be able to get one. We, unfortunately, didn't book any.

Quote Originally Posted by B-N View Post
    Any chance the right handed axis in .223 is also $245.95?
    Afraid I only have the lefty for that money. For reasons likely related to the US dollar at the time of our ordering the right hand muddy girl equivalent (the l/h model being much, much older), the disparity in the costs is pretty significant. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Corlanes View Post
    Just the Short-trac listed in the flyer, I'm afraid. To be specific, it's one of these:

Which according to my Browning rep is somewhere in between the new MK III Stalker and a MK II in terms of layout - having not had the chance to handle the equivalent MK III, I'm honestly unsure as to the specific differences. Mark III Stalkers are currently listed as shot show specials - if they weren't booked at shotshow, a retailer is likely not going to be able to get one. We, unfortunately, didn't book any.

Afraid I only have the lefty for that money. For reasons likely related to the US dollar at the time of our ordering the right hand muddy girl equivalent (the l/h model being much, much older), the disparity in the costs is pretty significant. Sorry!
    Thanks for the info. I read somewhere the newer mk3 received a better trigger, any idea what the trigger pull weight is on one of the .243's you have?

Thanks

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Corlanes View Post

No worries, I appreciate the response!

My wife said thanks!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBondar View Post
    Thanks for the info. I read somewhere the newer mk3 received a better trigger, any idea what the trigger pull weight is on one of the .243's you have?

Thanks

Jeff

Surprisingly, it measures out at roughly 4 pounds. Being a two-stage, it's a little squishy and will be pretty hard to adjust, but it's very consistent and quite a bit better than I was expecting considering the design, personally.

Business Member
    Just want to give everyone a shout out and thank you for helping make our sale a success. Hope to talk to you guys or see you in store again soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12