Thread: Colonel Mustard Special CGN Sale (that happens to coincide with Black Friday...)!

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar

Exclamation Colonel Mustard Special CGN Sale (that happens to coincide with Black Friday...)!

Colonel Mustard Special CGN Sale
    (that happens to coincide with Black Friday...)!

We've been busy over the summer adding new brands and new products to our offering, along with increased inventory to keep up with ever increasing business. It may have been a while since you checked out our site (or you may never have checked us out before)... if so, we have a reason other than just cool new products for you to visit/revisit the Colonel...

...A Special CGN Sale!

For orders placed between Friday 25 November and Monday 28 November, please enter Mustard2016 into the discount code box at checkout to receive 8% off of every in-stock item in the Colonel Mustard store – even items already on sale!

There are a few examples of newer products below but this discount code is good for everything in the store.

Just to be clear, the prices shown on the items below are pre-discount, so you will actually be paying 8% less than the prices shown when you checkout using Mustard2016!

Our shipping program remains unchanged: you never pay more than $15 for shipping anywhere in Canada and if you spend over $200, shipping is on us.

Happy shopping www.colonelmustard.ca
    MATADOR ARMS 'RAZOR' SKS SCOUT MOUNT - SHORT PICATINNY RAIL
    $79.95
    NCSTAR AR STOCK, M4 STYLE, COMBO WITH RUBBER BUTT PAD - MILSPEC
    $24.95
    NCSTAR ALUMINUM RED & GREEN REFLEX SIGHT - 4 DIFFERENT RETICLES - WEAVER
    $74.95
    SCAT - THE GRIZ BEAR SPRAY BELT SYSTEM - BLACK/SILVER
    $41.95
    KLYMIT INERTIA XL FRAME SLEEPING PAD - KING'S DESERT SHADOW CAMO
    $84.95
    NCSTAR RUBBER AR PISTOL GRIP - BLACK
    $19.95

You can't beat Mark's customer service, I placed an order on Monday and today even without me noticing the sale or asking him, I found a refund of 8% in my mailbox. His customer service is why he keeps getting my dollars and there's no guessing how much shipping will be from him before you start adding things to cart and going through the checkout process. I wish more vendors would do this instead of going through almost the entire checkout process to find out what their shipping costs are and then not going through with the order because I think they're shipping prices are unreasonable like charging $40.00 to ship an AR butt stock or $18.00 to ship a $6.00 1911 bushing wrench that would fit in a regular envelope....

Plus if you're having problem finding gear there's a good chance Mark can bring it in for you too.

It's On!

The Colonel Mustard Special CGN Sale has begun!

For orders placed between now, Friday 25 November and Monday 28 November, enter Mustard2016 into the discount code box at checkout to receive 8% off of every in-stock item in the Colonel Mustard store – even items already on sale!

Our shipping program remains unchanged: you never pay more than $15 for shipping anywhere in Canada and if you spend over $200, shipping is on us.

www.colonelmustard.ca

A reminder that our Special Sale continues today (Saturday 26 November) and through to midnight on Monday.

Thanks for your support!

A reminder that our Special Sale continues today (Sunday 27 November) and through to midnight tomorrow.

Thanks for your continued support!

Today, Cyber Monday, is the last day of our Special Sale!

If there's something you've had your eye on, it's not going to get any better value before Christmas!

www.colonelmustard.ca

Today, Cyber Monday, is the last day of the Colonel Mustard Special Sale!

For orders placed today before midnight, Mountain Time, enter Mustard2016 into the discount code box at checkout to receive 8% off of every in-stock item in the Colonel Mustard store – even items already on sale!

As always, at Colonel Mustard you never pay more than $15 for shipping anywhere in Canada and if you spend over $200 pre-tax, shipping is on us.

www.colonelmustard.ca

Just saw your «Thanks2016» (your email ended up in my spam)... Can't believed I missed that Plate carrier + panels combo
    No warehouse hidden stock ?

Quote Originally Posted by MartNutz View Post
    Just saw your «Thanks2016» (your email ended up in my spam)... Can't believed I missed that Plate carrier + panels combo
    No warehouse hidden stock ?

Sorry we spammed you!

No, sorry we're out of the Discreet Plate Carrier Combo - but we do have a few more arriving at the end of this week, with more again at the end of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    Sorry we spammed you!

No, sorry we're out of the Discreet Plate Carrier Combo - but we do have a few more arriving at the end of this week, with more again at the end of next week.
    It turns out that the Discreet plate Carrier is out of stock with the manufacturer, so we don't have the combo, but we do have the made in USA, Level IIIA 11" x 14" soft armour.