Thread: shipping question

shipping question

I want to order the 9 slot picatinny rail for $19...I added to my cart but it tells me shipping is gonna be $25...is that correct????
    All items are 3 day non-firing inspection unless agreed upon
    Shipping on return will be on the buyer unless previously discussed
    Insurance is your option
    Please ask all questions and details beforehand, not after

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    In all of my orders from them they have a flat rate shipping of $25.00 if the order is under $200.00 before taxes, likely because the automated billing system demands it.

Maybe try an order over the phone and ask for it in an envelope? All they can say is no... and then you can say no in reply...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    In all of my orders from them they have a flat rate shipping of $25.00 if the order is under $200.00 before taxes, likely because the automated billing system demands it.

Maybe try an order over the phone and ask for it in an envelope? All they can say is no... and then you can say no in reply...
    That's correct. Encouragement to tke advantage of some black Friday deals and/or some ammo
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Their shipping fee is exactly that: 25$ if order is less than 200$ (before taxes) or free if order is more than 200$.

They don't want small orders. They've said it like a million times, they should make a sticky post about it. It's kind of their business model: low prices on high-volume with large orders. If you call them to ask, all you're gonna do is slow the whole process, especially during a sale like now while they're rushing to get our 5 gazilion orders out of the door.

Add a case of ammos right now before the black friday sale is over. That way you'll get over 200$ and get free shipping. If you reload and don't want ammos, go for powder and primers, all on sale too (I must add those primers NEVER get on sale, they're already the cheapest there is when not on sale).

Is there a "discreet" shipping option? Maybe I could write something in the notes.

Wife wasn't happy about signing for "guns and explosives" (grizzly and binary exploding targets) with little kids running around the house lol

Years ago, you would send them with "golf pro" labelling,

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Their shipping fee is exactly that: 25$ if order is less than 200$ (before taxes) or free if order is more than 200$.

They don't want small orders. They've said it like a million times, they should make a sticky post about it. It's kind of their business model: low prices on high-volume with large orders. If you call them to ask, all you're gonna do is slow the whole process, especially during a sale like now while they're rushing to get our 5 gazilion orders out of the door.

Add a case of ammos right now before the black friday sale is over. That way you'll get over 200$ and get free shipping. If you reload and don't want ammos, go for powder and primers, all on sale too (I must add those primers NEVER get on sale, they're already the cheapest there is when not on sale).

nothing else I need or want there un fortunatley.....I do understand what you guys are saying but kinda pointless to spend 200 just to save 20 on shipping...anyway,thanks for the replies,I ordered form another vendor and got what I was after
    All items are 3 day non-firing inspection unless agreed upon
    Shipping on return will be on the buyer unless previously discussed
    Insurance is your option
    Please ask all questions and details beforehand, not after

Quote Originally Posted by 67Canso View Post
    Is there a "discreet" shipping option? Maybe I could write something in the notes.

Wife wasn't happy about signing for "guns and explosives" (grizzly and binary exploding targets) with little kids running around the house lol

Years ago, you would send them with "golf pro" labelling,
    I believe they offer discreet packaging (for a fee) for those who want it.