Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Removal of account

Quote Originally Posted by RECURVE60 View Post
    I ask s simple question and right away get attacked
    Well, it's sort of the whiny nature of your post that draws them in.

You see, you can just log off and never log back in as it was suggested. You don't really need to make a statement or advertise your displeasure with the forum, and I doubt very much that your exit would be noticed by many here.

But instead, you choose to make a presentation for everyone to see. It's obvious you want the attention, it's obvious you still feel an attachment to the forum, and perhaps even to it's moderators. But since they are either too busy to reply to your PMs requesting deletion of your account, or are tied up with other matters and you're case simply just isn't a priority, you , like a neglected child, have decided to cry publicly and start this rant thread.

I think the results were not to be unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dempster View Post
    Well, it's sort of the whiny nature of your post that draws them in.

You see, you can just log off and never log back in as it was suggested. You don't really need to make a statement or advertise your displeasure with the forum, and I doubt very much that your exit would be noticed by many here.

But instead, you choose to make a presentation for everyone to see. It's obvious you want the attention, it's obvious you still feel an attachment to the forum, and perhaps even to it's moderators. But since they are either too busy to reply to your PMs requesting deletion of your account, or are tied up with other matters and you're case simply just isn't a priority, you , like a neglected child, have decided to cry publicly and start this rant thread.

I think the results were not to be unexpected.
    Bingo!
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA member

don't log back in

He said he wouldn't post anymore back on March 1st, 2014:

thanks for the response sharp's 63, as for redbearded1 and brutus you guys didn't answer my posts and then get defensive for no reason. the point of forums is to share each others views and experiences and keep the conversation going. I offered real world experiences and both of you had no positive response to it. This will be my last post on canadian gun nutz as I can see some people on this site have poor attitudes just like the people i deal with in my day to day life and people i have dealt with on other forums. I don't need to waste anymore tie here.
    Yet here he is....
    Last edited by Michael Dempster; 12-02-2016 at 03:37 PM.

Not interested in dormant accounts I want no association with me and Canadian gun nuts
    Ho wait !!!! Internet isn't anonymous ?
    Thomas Jefferson : "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Accounts don't get deleted. So you always will be part of CGN. One of us.. One Of US.... In the forum, Apart of the forum.

Adult way, would just be leave and not log back in.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

do something to get banned

Quote Originally Posted by madcow View Post
    do something to get banned
    This is what I was going to suggest as well.
    I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.

When you join a club in real life and ask to be removed when you are no longer a member, you are removed. When you cancel an account at a business you are removed but at Canadian gun nuts you are forever a member this is because you guys want the accounts regardless to show that x amount of people are in gun culture in Canada and are using to sway opinions and agendas on guns. Aldo thanks to the cgn crowd for once again ignoring reality and the facts of the post

When you join a club in real life and ask to be removed when you are no longer a member, you are removed. When you cancel an account at a business you are removed but at Canadian gun nuts you are forever a member this is because you guys want the accounts regardless to show that x amount of people are in gun culture in Canada and are using to sway opinions and agendas on guns. Aldo thanks to the cgn crowd for once again ignoring reality and the facts of the post
    No. Accounts remain so that post history remains and can be archived and referred to at a later date. This also isn't a club or a business it's someone's private intellectual property and they are free to do with it as they please.
    I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast