Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New GSG-15 Rifle Preorder!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Are these improved from the ISSC's gen 2?
    I'm skeptical. Looks extremely similar to ISSC gen 2/Anschutz MSR Rx 22. The lower clearly looks the same and looks to be secured the same way as current gen guns. Will be interesting to see if they have redesigned things to be easier to take down without the use of so many darned screws. The one thing that sticks out is the shoulder stock area (it looks to be sturdier) ... I would say this is good because the current gen ISSC's shoulder stocks are cheaply made and had a reputation for breaking.

Will be interesting to see the review and breakdown of the internals. Hopefully some good changes have occured!

I agree 100%, just can"t get excited about .22lr tactical guns anymore. Got enough 22's as it is, and from what i've seen of past iterations of a 22 of this type their reliability is always suspect.

BANNED
    Ok am I not hearing something right.......please correct me if I'm wrong....... but the issc is made in Austria and gsg is German two totally different manufacturers I know they look very similar....but the internals gotta be completely different? Or do they share the same parts? My stg 44 .22 had ran flawless so I think I'll pull the trigger on this......just wanna know what this is mainly composed of? Plastic? Polymer? Aluminum? Is the top rail plastic?
    Last edited by icelink; 12-01-2016 at 11:48 PM.

So basicly is this thing #### or not?
    is the disassembly and cleaning as easy as an ar15?
    I understand most people being politicly correct and being indirect with their questions but let's just be honest shall we.

Business Member Rep
    As far as I know these are the first into Canada. Maybe we should reserve JUDGEMENT on them until a real review can be done by someone who has handled and used one. Not just internet opinion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    As far as I know these are the first into Canada. Maybe we should reserve JUDGEMENT on them until a real review can be done by someone who has handled and used one. Not just internet opinion.
    LOL that's crazy talk..... if I wasn't on my phone I would insert an awesome meme here.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Quote Originally Posted by megatron1337 View Post
    So basicly is this thing #### or not?
    is the disassembly and cleaning as easy as an ar15?
    I understand most people being politicly correct and being indirect with their questions but let's just be honest shall we.
    It's not gonna be like takedown on an AR-15. The only "tactical" .22's that takedown like an AR-15 are .22lr AR-15s as far as I know.
    My RX22 isn't that bad. It takes minutes. Easier than a Ruger SR22.
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 12-02-2016 at 12:21 AM.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Nope
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

Business Member Rep
    Updated info in regards to the question of the internals.
    I just got an e-mail from the importers regarding this. I hope it clears up any concerns.

Good morning Guy,
    No they are not identical. The internals are proprietary specs that have afforded us the opportunity to bring it into the A&W fold with the support of GGS, as always. The stock is also a tried and true GSG stock that has been very successful on the 522, which is prohibited in Canada.

Again, we don’t take lightly in giving out the A&W coverage otherwise we would be looking at a nightmare. Take for example the SA 22. It was the mosquito which was a failure and had the internals not been revised it would have been a warranty nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by chillyrabbit View Post
    Prohibited, I updated the HK G36 .22LR thread in rimfire discussion
    Ok thanks , the email reads that it is still awaiting approval hence the prohibited status.
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!