Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829

Thread: ATRS legal action update Nov 4 2021

Just a few more days to 4 years of the OIC, the legal limbo, and me per-ordering that receiver set.

I have been on 2 deployments, and 20 countries around the world since then.
    4 years is enough to have joined the military and finish your contract and leave.

This may sound like a hyperbole, but I'm surprised I'm still alive and waiting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MlCE View Post
    Just a few more days to 4 years of the OIC, the legal limbo, and me per-ordering that receiver set.

I have been on 2 deployments, and 20 countries around the world since then.
    4 years is enough to have joined the military and finish your contract and leave.

This may sound like a hyperbole, but I'm surprised I'm still alive and waiting.
    Did you go to church and pray for patience? That must be it, can't be the government.....hari, hari, Krishna..
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Did you go to church and pray for patience? That must be it, can't be the government.....hari, hari, Krishna..
    Religion? No thanks.

Got enough to worry about than whether or not I'll get the firearm in this life, or the next.