Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: New Product Alert: Ruger PC Carbine barrels

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Oh I'm sure I'll regret it, but I'll bite...

The current average wait is at 16 weeks, which is more loosely translated to 1/3rd of a year. We are trying to shorten lead times.
    I know RDSC had ordered a small number of these, I assumed to retail or install on customized PC9's. That's about the only thing I can imagine is if you paid someone else to do the wait for you.

I’ll be happy for 16 weeks wait time. The last time I called the wait time for MWI hand guard was much longer than that. So if things are changed now I’ll order one with the hand guard and if that takes also 16 weeks or so that would be great. Thanks for the answer.
    Last edited by NshGuns; 03-28-2024 at 11:39 PM.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NshGuns View Post
    I’ll be happy for 16 weeks wait time. The last time I called the wait time for MWI hand guard was much longer than that. So if things are changed now I’ll order one with the hand guard and if that takes also 16 weeks or so that would be great. Thanks for the answer.
    Agreed with the Midwest Industries hand guards... that debacle has left me nervous for the next batch. Alternatively, at least we have been able to find alternatives with our own in house handguard, the ProtoGEE carbon handguards, and sounds like some guys have had luck sourcing them directly from Magpul for the backpacker stock.

I was wondering if there is a variety of this barrel that I don’t need to wait half a year to get….
    You missed out on mine

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    You missed out on mine
    Oh….any reason you sold it?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    He prefers dainty little swords. Seriously, it's in the name...

Kidding!

By the time I got it I had lost interest. Very very nice item though.

Agreed, it’s a very nice item. The only thing is with the price of the barrel and hand guard you can buy an other restricted rifle. But who wants two when you can redress your Ruger :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Agreed with the Midwest Industries hand guards... that debacle has left me nervous for the next batch. Alternatively, at least we have been able to find alternatives with our own in house handguard, the ProtoGEE carbon handguards, and sounds like some guys have had luck sourcing them directly from Magpul for the backpacker stock.
    I know, I know, a bit of a daft question given the current circumstances with orders but do you guys ever see yourselves doing a run of NR length barrels? Reason I ask is the factory contour is a bit of a porky unit that makes the works a little front heavy and a lighter barrel would a cool option to have. Especially paired with the Backpacker stock.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bnk2 View Post
    I know, I know, a bit of a daft question given the current circumstances with orders but do you guys ever see yourselves doing a run of NR length barrels? Reason I ask is the factory contour is a bit of a porky unit that makes the works a little front heavy and a lighter barrel would a cool option to have. Especially paired with the Backpacker stock.
    A production run of long barrels, not likely. That being said we can certainly make whatever length and contour a person desires. Anything is possible if enough $$ is thrown at it.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

My problem as well. I will buy one as soon as they are in stock, and have wanted one of these for months, so had I ordered back the , it would be ready by now, but I just can do a long order like this. All of the financial pain now, and the reward arrives when you don’t expect it, so none of the anticipation reward.