Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spearhead Machine Titanium 2 baffle radial muzzle brake -Also avalible in stainless-

Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
    Just have them bead blast it and it will then be a satin finish . RJ
    This for sure, a bead blast would make a perfect match to the Ruger/Marlin 1895 45-70 Trapper.

I have not seen a nicer muzzle brake made yet in Canada!

Thank you again Kevin.......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Business Member Spearhead Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimbo View Post
    Are you interested in making a side port brake that can be turned down to match the contour of your barrel by a gunsmith? 1/2x28 so we can bring it down to .65 ish
    Hello Slimbo,

Thank you for your interest and inquiry, we sincerely appreciate it very much.

We do have plans to make a slimmer version with side ports for the hunting barrel profiles, although one that can be turned downed flush to .650 with the side ports would be tricky unless the port height length is small enough to still provide structural integrity for safety when turned down. Of course a larger diameter brake with small ports height can be made, but we do lose a bit of the baffle surface for efficiency. Maybe back tapering to fit would work?

If we made our 2 baffle radial brake in 1/2-28, then it can be safely turned down to .650

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your shooting excellence.

Best regards,
    -Kevin

Business Member Spearhead Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    This for sure, a bead blast would make a perfect match to the Ruger/Marlin 1895 45-70 Trapper.

I have not seen a nicer muzzle brake made yet in Canada!

Thank you again Kevin.......
    Yep, we now offer satin finishes for the Trapper model.

Thank you for your support and kind words Thunderhog, I sincerely appreciate it.

Cheers,
    -Kevin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234