Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: It's ON - TEN INCH Barrels for the Derya TM-22 are a GO !

Straight magazines would be cool. The current curved ones always looked a little goofy to me. And the buffer tube plug of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So. What's next for these little rifles ? Buffer tube plug ? Longer Recoil bumper ? Extended mag release ?
    Endplates that don't require dremelling to fit a standard tube and have more tasteful attachment points? The long rectangular slots bug me.

CGN Regular
    Extended mag release would be great as the factory one is way to small and not positive at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tabs4u View Post
    Extended mag release would be great as the factory one is way to small and not positive at all.
    I 100% agree with you on this.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Got mine installed! Thanks

I have a long hand guard version so need to decide on how I’m cutting it down.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Couple comments for people.
    On the long hand guard version the buffer tube isn’t a standard AR one. It’s a shorter one with a plug on the back.

Also the factory stock is about 5/8” longer than an MFT minimalist. So swapping to the minimalist will put it under 26” without other considerations.

Got the barrel installed today. Looks fantastic. For those with buffer tubes, 1” washers fit almost perfectly and will prevent wear on the rubber stopper

Got mine today...looks great. Too effin' windy to get out to the range, but hopefully on the weekend.

FWIW, mine shook out to 27" with an MFT stock collapsed, and an XB2 flash hider.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So. What's next for these little rifles ? Buffer tube plug ? Longer Recoil bumper ? Extended mag release ?
    I'll buy everything you make for this gun!

Love the short barrel and the charging handle

Did anyone else send in money after the preorder to add the compenstor to their order?

I did but only got a barrel, I've sent Leigh multiple emails about it now without any reply.

They've always been quick to reply and have always delivered all my items in the past, so I hope they're just away on holiday.