Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10X-M 7.62x39 18.6" Fixed Lage Stock Black Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-eh View Post
    Guys these are not Gen 3's aka Plus. These look to be Gen 2 with some gen 3 upgrades. The gen 3/plus has the following:

16in Cold hammer chrome lined barrel
    Machined receiver
    Improved bolt/ejector/extractor
    Improved gas valve/piston/recoil spring
    New handgaurd design

Copied straight from their FB... also, according to their FB posts NS hasn't even put an order in to import the gen 3/plus!!! Seems the ball is in the importers court (NS) right now. But I assume the dealers are trying to offload their old stock before they import because who would buy a Gen 2 over a Gen 3? Our market is tiny tho so who knows, could take a while... It would be nice if NS was more transparent with us because I doubt I'm not the only one patiently waiting on a NR Plus :D
    Not wholly Incorrect but..
    Our Gen 3 versions do not have the chrome hammer forged barrel due to export issues m+m are having. They can’t make the 18.6 and 12.5 in that, yet.. they said they might
    The rest is correct

They make an “M” series and a “plus” series
    Both are “gen 3”

Now, they also said any new rifles they send out will have all the gen 3 internal upgrades also
    Even if yours doesn’t have the lighter weight handguard and chrome barrel (making it an m series)

Seen here
    https://youtu.be/djyHz8Tuz0s?si=lo4Z-ZAVDaWqVmDE
    Last edited by $kull; 04-15-2024 at 05:06 PM.

Well thanks for the info... so basically this one is missing CHF CL barrel and the new handguard. Not a huge issue because neither of those effect the funtion of the rifle, but not having a chrome lined barrel sucks cus the only affordable ammo is corrosive chinese bulk. Interestingly this new one is a bit cheaper than gen 2. Also, how does the take down work with this new stock, stock has to come off?

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-eh View Post
    Well thanks for the info... so basically this one is missing CHF CL barrel and the new handguard. Not a huge issue because neither of those effect the funtion of the rifle, but not having a chrome lined barrel sucks cus the only affordable ammo is corrosive chinese bulk. Interestingly this new one is a bit cheaper than gen 2. Also, how does the take down work with this new stock, stock has to come off?
    Can’t tell you how the stock works unfortunately
    But I can say that corrosive is a way blown up issue
    Just run hot water over the piston and bolt
    Through it all

And spray some clp

Done dinner

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You can always buy the upgrade kit from Calgary Shooting centre at an affordable $739 ++. Without the hand guard of course. Actually an excellent strategy, sell ####ed up guns and then the upgrade kit to make them work what they should do to begin with, lol. What a joke.

My experience with the M10x z short handgaurd (Gen 2):

Tons of FTFS, FTEs, shells jammed in the barrell

what I have done to fix this:

Improved m10x trigger spring
    Clean and oil rilfe
    Try different mags

The rifle looks great but has major problems in terms of actually functioning. These rifles are VERY hit or miss.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The owners get a sense now how it is owning a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    You can always buy the upgrade kit from Calgary Shooting centre at an affordable $739 ++. Without the hand guard of course. Actually an excellent strategy, sell ####ed up guns and then the upgrade kit to make them work what they should do to begin with, lol. What a joke.
    Any more information out there on this kit?

There is hardly any info on the site. Will it fit the 12.5?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Any more information out there on this kit?

There is hardly any info on the site. Will it fit the 12.5?
    Pretty sure the barrel length makes no difference and the parts are otherwise compatible
    Like an ar-15 etc

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Pretty sure the barrel length makes no difference and the parts are otherwise compatible
    Like an ar-15 etc
    The parts are not interchangeable between barrel lengths. Please email gunsmith@theshootingcentre.com for upgrade questions. We will be posting a review shortly of our two range guns with rounds counts.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    The parts are not interchangeable between barrel lengths. Please email gunsmith@theshootingcentre.com for upgrade questions. We will be posting a review shortly of our two range guns with rounds counts.
    Awesome please do. I want my Gen1 to work properly so badly

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast