Page 220 of 382 FirstFirst ... 200210212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228230240 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3811

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

Quote Originally Posted by dmackd View Post
    looks like Gnutzguy has video up
    For the lazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzkQ1Qb-h6Q

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    Thats not how optics work... once its zeroed its fine out to infinity.
    That actually is how optics work. This is particularly why side mounted optics are not popular. Keep in mind that the effect happens at long range so people shooting distances say out to 400 meters may not notice. People with a side mounted scope on a Winchester 94, as an example, will notice this effect even at short range because the scope is so far off the bores center.

https://highpoweroptics. com/reticle-alignment/
    "If you elect a clown, you get a circus. "

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wasa View Post
    With all of the comments in this group I checked for a "bent stock" and yep - very noticeable when looking down from the top. With the barrel pointed forward, my rear stock is canted to my left.
    My fixed stock is the same, barrel straight but stock with the bend. My fixed stock from the original 2017 shipment had the exact same bend.
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by IrisXJ View Post
    19:07, everyone who cried about their "bent" folder & "straightened it"

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Mlok for M/LMG not quite here yet, still waiting customs inspection, should be in couple weeks they start shipping
    Keep us posted thank you, for some reason i thought you would of just sent them as one to not have two tracking numbers & christmas came early.
    I hoped I'll find what I need, I'll be free like a bird
    Now we're pushed in a ghetto, Like the sheep in a herd
    All the promises I heard, Became empty words
    Completely disconnected, From the rest of the world
    ---Dubioza kolektiv "U.S.A."

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    My Samson underfolder cheek rest came in, should fit nicely on the Type 81. This design lets the stock still fold and lock closed
    Please update us when you install it, I'm sure a lot of people are curious

Plot twist on the order numbers, for those of you who assumed that all orders are sequential. I placed my order on Mar 14, and was in low 28***. A friend of mine just put in an order this morning and his order is in the high 25***. Neither of us had ever ordered anything from TI before. And no, he didn't make a typo, I had him double-check. My best guess is that TI keep some sort of unconventional order numbering system to conceal how many orders they actually received

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    That actually is how optics work. This is particularly why side mounted optics are not popular. Keep in mind that the effect happens at long range so people shooting distances say out to 400 meters may not notice. People with a side mounted scope on a Winchester 94, as an example, will notice this effect even at short range because the scope is so far off the bores center.

https://highpoweroptics. com/reticle-alignment/
    Where talking about 2 different things. The rumor im trying to correct is that a reciever mounted optic centralized over the bore of a gun with a canted barrel WONT observe a progressively increased windage shift so long as the optic was zeroed. That seems to be the big concern online rn regarding misaligned Type 81 trunnions.

My 2017 Type 81 side folder is about as bent as they get, 100m POI was left 5ft left of POA before zeroing. The red dot was successfully zeroed with only a half turn on the windage knob left. When i shoot 200m the POI isnt magically 5ft to the left again.
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Terp312 View Post
    Please update us when you install it, I'm sure a lot of people are curious
    This

My Samson underfolder cheek rest came in, should fit nicely on the Type 81. This design lets the stock still fold and lock closed
    An interesting solution to the chin not so weld problem.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Where do those come from?