Page 223 of 380 FirstFirst ... 203213215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231233243 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3800

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    It's a joke that you have to be doing the QC yourself.
    Yeah what a joke that importers don't demand straight rifles from the supplier and keep ripping off the public. Any company would have in a contract that if this happens big fines are to be expected. That would force the supplier to do something about it. This issue first appeared like 7 years ago and is still an issue today. And yes TI should check all these rifles and send all back that are not within microns not millimeters. it's complete bullshait. they are probably getting a sweet deal and don't want to upset the chinese. like 1000 rifles paid and another several thousand on consignment at like $250 a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Customer measured gun, barrel is only 0.6mm off center, therefore within specification.

The top handguard is not centered perfectly, as well as the top cover and the opening on the right side, making it look "bent". Due to inaccuracies in using visual methods, the proper way to measure is to remove top cover and bolt, use a straight edge with stand-off blocks clamped to side of receiver, then measuring the differences at the barrel end.

There were less then 0.05% (half of a tenth of a percent) rifles affected over the entire SA and SE shipments, yet continues to be a big and ongoing controversy.
    Hey Ti, what would be consider out of spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Necros View Post
    I ordered on March 20th. Processed still. No RCMP check or anything other than official receipt. I wonder if they are doing more QC with the remaining hence the delay? I'm not gonna bother them with a follow up email because I'm patient and understand plus trust TI. Anyone else have this around that date also?
    Oh man, if you ordered on the 20th, you’ve got some time ahead of you still.

People are still just getting updates or RCMP and shipment from the first 48 hours of the sale.

Thanks. Appreciate it. Not in any hurry. Hope some QC is addressed more now with the complaints but shouldn't have been in the first place.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyn View Post
    Interesting the slant comps seem to be missing. They sent the incorrect one with mine, appears to be the "factory defect" model, with the incorrect thread size. Not the end of the world but it doesn't sound like I'm receiving my replacement until they receive the defective one, seems a bit silly considering they're clearing them out for $9 on the website
    Yeah that doesn't make any sense. We'll talk to service
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by MrBalkan View Post
    19:07, everyone who cried about their "bent" folder & "straightened it"

Keep us posted thank you, for some reason i thought you would of just sent them as one to not have two tracking numbers & christmas came early.
    Nah, they'll go seperately so customers don't need to wait to start enjoying their rifles
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Terp312 View Post
    Plot twist on the order numbers, for those of you who assumed that all orders are sequential. I placed my order on Mar 14, and was in low 28***. A friend of mine just put in an order this morning and his order is in the high 25***. Neither of us had ever ordered anything from TI before. And no, he didn't make a typo, I had him double-check. My best guess is that TI keep some sort of unconventional order numbering system to conceal how many orders they actually received
    Thank-you for your business! While we try to run in order, there may be a number of issues that may cause delays to processing orders, including:
    -Missing PAL info/correct email for RCMP PAL verification
    -Payment delay (ie e-transfer)
    -PAL address not matching shipping address
    -Order changes/additions
    -Delays in rcmp providing transfer authorization number
    -Canada Post picked up shipment, but didn't scan in yet (we only send once tracking scanned in)

Please also check your junkmail for tracking updates, as often they will go there as well. Cheers!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus.C View Post
    Hey Ti, what would be consider out of spec?
    The specification is 4mm from centerline. The factory set up a jig as part of our request after the SA shipment. So far we have x1 confirmed case on this shipment (4.5mm), we are still 99.95% within specification.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus.C View Post
    I exactly have a 4.6mm deviation to the right. Im not even sure if I could mount a side optic on this one.
    According to pictures sent, deviation is 2.3mm, and therefore within specification
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The specification is 4mm from centerline. The factory set up a jig as part of our request after the SA shipment. So far we have x1 confirmed case on this shipment (4.5mm), we are still 99.95% within specification.
    Exactly, its a very small percentage. Thanks..