Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst ... 363373375376377378379380381382383
Results 3,821 to 3,822 of 3822

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

Still waiting on my UF replacement was picked up April 11th and no word yet. Was one of the lucky ones with the chamber rivet sticking out and cracked
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

Quote Originally Posted by MustardoTigre View Post
    The T81M I rec'd has quite the bend in the receiver so I reached out and Henry from TI responded saying that the receiver is not going to be perfectly straight and that it should be "within spec". I guess they didn't look at the updated pics I sent because nobody in their right mind would be happy with the rifle that I received.

I responded saying that I am not satisfied with the condition of the rifle and that I want a refund or a replacement and am still waiting to hear back. That was on Monday. Anyone know how long it usually takes for TI to respond?
    Just here to share this. I had a fixed ordered hours after release, arrived in 2 weeks. Thanks to many on this post on how to measure the "bend", I did several measure and have consistent result that mine was out of spec. During mid April, no one answered the phone (probably swarmed). I emailed them the pictures of the measurement and setup, TI pretty much reply back over night and settled on the ship back in a week (cudos to them). Shipping and refunding took another 2 week, no bs. So pretty much 3 weeks total for the refunding process.

BTW if you look down the barrel with bcg removed and the receiver hole is touching the barrel, then it is worth the measure. I used high power magnets as spacer and magnetically clamp the gun to a straight steel beam. The rubber foot on the clamps can flex and cause inaccuracy.

Chill Pill~