Page 379 of 387 FirstFirst ... 359369371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387 LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3870

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

https://imgur.com/Ibotml3
    https://imgur.com/QUjkCl2

I received my order today (Apart from the M-LOK HANDGUARD), a little family photo, concerning the fact that the barrels are offset and twisted for my part they are all a little. Nothing disturbing from what I was able to observe on my SE and my SR, but in general you just need to adjust your metal sight a little. I just have to test his new things at the shooting range when I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhuuum View Post
    https://imgur.com/Ibotml3
    https://imgur.com/QUjkCl2

I received my order today (Apart from the M-LOK HANDGUARD), a little family photo, concerning the fact that the barrels are offset and twisted for my part they are all a little. Nothing disturbing from what I was able to observe on my SE and my SR, but in general you just need to adjust your metal sight a little. I just have to test his new things at the shooting range when I have time.
    The UF on the left might be worth measuring barrel deviation on using a straight edge. That looks a little rough

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    It is strange how many new accounts are in here to complain
    I think Ive heard this somewhere before
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    It is strange how many new accounts are in here to complain
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    I think Ive heard this somewhere before
    Agreed
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Got my MLok handguard tracking number order 293**, delivered mid next week. I'm glad because the flat bottom handguard is quite uncomfortable. Almost like 1 step forward with the swell, 2 steps back with the flat bottom
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

M-LOK handguard shipped, expected on the 1st of May order #294**

Quote Originally Posted by Switchvoid View Post
    Just received my under folder.
    Ordered March 22. Number 292xx
    Order processing March 31.
    April 11 Pal Verification.
    Received Shipping Apr 20th. (Label Created Apr 13, but received by CP April 20th.
    Delivered today Apr 22. (ended up chasing the truck down)
    Rifle looks clean and doesnt look bent, will be taking a closer look at it. Only thing i added was a flash hider which i dont see in the box, yet its signed on the paper? Will be giving them a call.
    *update* Gave them a call on tuesday Apr 23. Talked to a gentlemen about it and he said they more then likely forgot to add it as they were swamped by the orders. Said they would ship one out in a few days. Just received a CP tracking for flash hider on Apr 26, with it being delivered hopefully Apr 29.

Finally stretched out the slingshot, performed well up to 250m. worth the purchase.
    I hoped I'll find what I need, I'll be free like a bird
    Now we're pushed in a ghetto, Like the sheep in a herd
    All the promises I heard, Became empty words
    Completely disconnected, From the rest of the world
    ---Dubioza kolektiv "U.S.A."

Quote Originally Posted by moosetaco View Post
    Receiver is bowed to one side by 2-3mm. Take a look at others posts some others have the same issue. By straight barrel I meant sites and trunnion are aligned on mine.
    The T81M I rec'd has quite the bend in the receiver so I reached out and Henry from TI responded saying that the receiver is not going to be perfectly straight and that it should be "within spec". I guess they didn't look at the updated pics I sent because nobody in their right mind would be happy with the rifle that I received.

I responded saying that I am not satisfied with the condition of the rifle and that I want a refund or a replacement and am still waiting to hear back. That was on Monday. Anyone know how long it usually takes for TI to respond?

Quote Originally Posted by MustardoTigre View Post
    The T81M I rec'd has quite the bend in the receiver so I reached out and Henry from TI responded saying that the receiver is not going to be perfectly straight and that it should be "within spec". I guess they didn't look at the updated pics I sent because nobody in their right mind would be happy with the rifle that I received.

I responded saying that I am not satisfied with the condition of the rifle and that I want a refund or a replacement and am still waiting to hear back. That was on Monday. Anyone know how long it usually takes for TI to respond?
    I emailed them a question earlier in the week and got a response back the next day. Calling is the way to go tho they normally pick up right away even during all this craziness.
    There's a difference between living and living free...