Page 375 of 386 FirstFirst ... 355365367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3857

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

Smear campaign? I bought one and am hoping its not bent like ive seen others in the thread have issues with. Ive wanted a T81 for a couple years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Armtriangle View Post
    Smear campaign? I bought one and am hoping its not bent like ive seen others in the thread have issues with. Ive wanted a T81 for a couple years now.
    So what had stopped you from ordering one in the past?

You have to admit all of these new accounts with zero trader ratings all use the same "Bent" terminology is kind of odd no?
    Since they are misaligned and not bent.

It should be interesting to see how many of these accounts just fade away when the dust settles?
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by josey wales View Post

You have to admit all of these new accounts with zero trader ratings all use the same "Bent" terminology is kind of odd no?

It should be interesting to see how many of these accounts just fade away when the dust settles?
    It is strange how many new accounts are in here to complain
    Arte et Marte

I can't speak for others, but I was never interested in a type 81 before for two reasons. One-I found the rifle with the barrel protruding past the front sight post ugly. Two-I did not understand why people pay almost triple the price of an SKS for an ugly rifle. Detachable magazines are a nice feature, but not that nice.

The UF looked hella cool, it was the first model that appealed to me, so I jumped on a hype boat. In retrospect I wish I just put this money towards a nice bolt rifle because the rifle I got, while is cool as hell, is slightly "bent", front post is slightly canted, the finish has a number of blemishes, and the overall quality of construction sucks. This is not at all what I expected from a modern manufacture rifle made for civilian market that costs 1200. I have been also pretty vocal about why I think TI engaged in unethical business practices. Feel free to look up my past posts if interested.

As for "bent" vs "misaligned", if that language is good enough for the Gnutzguy it's good enough for me and a bunch of other newer hobbyists who have been posting on here. The old guard needs to start thinking critically instead of just complaining about sick accounts going on a "smear" campaign. I am entirely unhappy withy shopping experience and won't be shopping with them again. Why can't others be unhappy and call a spade a spade?

I was broke since i was in university - i might be misinformed then, was just going off of what i seen online on reddit and this forum. Im wanting to get more involved in firearms now that i have disposable income. Didn't mean to come off as suspicious.

My opinion which might not be worth the paper it’s written on.

Bit of a bend big deal, shoot and enjoy, if you are worried about resale / trying to make money buy crypto instead of trying to swing trade type 81 rifles.

$1200 is not a lot of money for a reliable semi auto 7.62 rifle, not to sound arrogant but it really isn’t.

Also actual AKs you can tell who has never actually handled one, yes some are nice but a lot have the same “issues” you see here.

Yes I did have a problem with mine but it was a crack, if mine was bent I could care less as long as it functions properly.

Just shoot the damn things lol

Quote Originally Posted by Terp312 View Post
    I can't speak for others, but I was never interested in a type 81 before for two reasons. One-I found the rifle with the barrel protruding past the front sight post ugly. Two-I did not understand why people pay almost triple the price of an SKS for an ugly rifle. Detachable magazines are a nice feature, but not that nice.

The UF looked hella cool, it was the first model that appealed to me, so I jumped on a hype boat. In retrospect I wish I just put this money towards a nice bolt rifle because the rifle I got, while is cool as hell, is slightly "bent", front post is slightly canted, the finish has a number of blemishes, and the overall quality of construction sucks. This is not at all what I expected from a modern manufacture rifle made for civilian market that costs 1200. I have been also pretty vocal about why I think TI engaged in unethical business practices. Feel free to look up my past posts if interested.

As for "bent" vs "misaligned", if that language is good enough for the Gnutzguy it's good enough for me and a bunch of other newer hobbyists who have been posting on here. The old guard needs to start thinking critically instead of just complaining about sick accounts going on a "smear" campaign. I am entirely unhappy withy shopping experience and won't be shopping with them again. Why can't others be unhappy and call a spade a spade?
    Difference is you had account since 2018. Many joined Feb, March and April his year, I should receive mine tomorrow. 281xx. That means 1000s have been received with little mention. I just think its strange that all these new mth old accounts are very active. I am pretty positive about tomorrows rifles. If there is a issue then ok, I will discuss it respectfully with TI.

Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    My opinion which might not be worth the paper it’s written on.

Bit of a bend big deal, shoot and enjoy, if you are worried about resale / trying to make money buy crypto instead of trying to swing trade type 81 rifles.

$1200 is not a lot of money for a reliable semi auto 7.62 rifle, not to sound arrogant but it really isn’t.

Also actual AKs you can tell who has never actually handled one, yes some are nice but a lot have the same “issues” you see here.

Yes I did have a problem with mine but it was a crack, if mine was bent I could care less as long as it functions properly.

Just shoot the damn things lol
    I'm truly happy for whoever doesn't mind their rifle being out of alignment and who gets giddy just because their rifle goes bang. I do have a problem with those same guys telling others to not worry that their rifle is crooked though. In thos day and age it's simply unacceptable. As for $1,200 not being a lot of money for a 7.62, that's not the point. 1200 is a lot of money overall. Most of us have SKS that go bang in 7.62. most of us could also come up with a lot better uses for 1200. Like I don't know, a straight cool PCC and 1500 rounds for all your plinking needs?

just received mine today.

1. receiver has the "circle crack" mark. Will this be an issue?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rKF...ew?usp=sharing

2 barrel and receiver are alined/ straight by eye but will test with a straight edge.

3 without mag, bolt holds open and you have to push it a little to close it. After cleanning it and cycling it many times, it is getting better.

4. the gas piston gadge is very tight to be turned from 1 to 0 and 2 and to be taken off.

With the upper hand guard removed, it still needs the tool to turn it and then you can take it off.

My t81SA is not like this.

Overall T81SA fitting and finshing is better than this one.

FYI: ordered on March 21

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar

Type 81 owners have been calling it bent since the first import. Most of us know the true meaning behind it and so its basically become slang at this point. No different then people calling ARs direct impingment and free floated when they technically aint. Or people discussing barrel harmonics when from an engineering standpoint they are actually refering to "force vibrations".
    Just saying it how it is.....