Thread: Welcome

Welcome

Just wanted to say welcome to the Forum. Nice to see another Alberta gun store onboard.
    Also the posted links, on here, to your store are not working for some reason, so you will be wanting to get that fixed to generate yourselves some buying traffic from members.

Jim
    "I am the midnight watchman down at Miller's Tool and Die.
    And I watch the metal rusting, and I watch the time go by."

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
    WEXIT

AB Firearms is always on my "to stop" list when driving through Fort MacLeod. Well stocked little place
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfton View Post
    Just wanted to say welcome to the Forum. Nice to see another Alberta gun store onboard.
    Also the posted links, on here, to your store are not working for some reason, so you will be wanting to get that fixed to generate yourselves some buying traffic from members.

Jim
    Looks like someone made a typo, the link is directing to /www.abfirearms.ca"/

I see you guys are putting stuff up on the Equipment Exchange. Add links! You can make pictures clickable links too.

Also link to your website in your signature. That way every post you make will have a link to the site. Some of us are lazy...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Did not know it even existed! Day trip!
    Everything I post is strictly my opinion.
    Don’t watch me while I’m doin stuff.
    You can vote your way into communism, but you’ll have to shoot your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Looks like someone made a typo, the link is directing to /www.abfirearms.ca"/

I see you guys are putting stuff up on the Equipment Exchange. Add links! You can make pictures clickable links too.

Also link to your website in your signature. That way every post you make will have a link to the site. Some of us are lazy...
    Thank you very much! I have a hard time learning this website but I will get there eventually!
    If we don't have it, I'll find it!
    I'm the guy!

1 (403) 556-4642
    252 12th Street Fort Macleod Alberta
    Albertahardware@gmail.com
    www.Abfirearms.ca
    The only real gun shop in Fort Macleod