Thread: New Shipping Record

CGN frequent flyer Northern Amateur's Avatar

New Shipping Record

Ordered some ammo for store pick up. Once ready, life happens and picking it up was going to take a while. Figured I'd call and see if delivery was still an option.
    I was told it was and advised if I spent another $5 I could get free shipping. "Add another box of ammo" I said.
    Received an email later that evening the package has been shipped and received same the next day.
    Wow! That's fast.
    Awesome Tenda!!! Thank you very much and looking forward to another great shopping experience.

Cheers

I've only used Tenda once, but that one time I was VERY impressed with their service, and also their pricing!

I bought a French tickler sks sight unseen from Tenda, clean gun as advertised, ordered on Saturday received the rifle next Friday. I recently ordered ammo from them aswell!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Always good service.
    Omne ferrum ignitum malleo!

Apparently the in-store pickup experience can be quite "variable" in quality, but shipping has always been good for me too.

Tenda is a++++ i have order like 100 time from this company alway quick answer and good service and fast shipping. Thanks Tenda!!!!