Thread: Olight 17th Anniversary Celebration

Olight 17th Anniversary Celebration

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

If you are new to Olight feel free to use my link for rewards upon registration. https://www.olightstore.ca/?shareUid...el=EP_copylink
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Purchased my first Oknife, picked up the Sentry Clever.

It feels very nice in my hand the grip plates have a 1911 look & feel to them, I like the finger grooves the attention to detail with the "scallop" & "micro stipple" that accompanies is a nice touch. The additional pattern on the plates also provides grip without being over the top, the edges of the plates are nicely detailed with smooth angles instead of edged right angles. You can achieve several different finger holds on the knife which is appreciated. The action of the cleaver is super smooth whether you use the thumb hole or finger lever with a solid lock up, no excessive flex in chassis. The blade is "razor" sharp & has a stout profile which is a nice addition, & the battle worn finish is awesome. I am 100% satisfied with this product & it is everything that I was hoping it would be.

If you are new to the brand you are welcome to use my link that will get you rewards upon registration.
    https://www.olightstore.ca/?shareUid...el=EP_copylink
    LEST WE FORGET