Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5.56 variant of type 191

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    It looks like a piston ar-15 meets galil ACE
    not an old school galil sar
    Bummer. I already have a wk180 g2

It's quite ironic when countries use or seek to purchase weapons manufactured by China while simultaneously speaking ill of China as if it's attempting to invade other nations. In modern times, China has been focused on developing its economy and safeguarding its territorial integrity; when has it ever invaded another country? It seems some people have a poor understanding of history.

new Type 191 is actually a variant of HK 416

Quote Originally Posted by mr83g0n3 View Post
    Very interesting, source?
    its from Chinese military fan site, usually someone with some internal news.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    HAHA..Ya! Opps.. :P. .. but, who the H3LL knows these days...
    lol. US has 5 air force bases in thailand.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chaolyu View Post
    It's quite ironic when countries use or seek to purchase weapons manufactured by China while simultaneously speaking ill of China as if it's attempting to invade other nations. In modern times, China has been focused on developing its economy and safeguarding its territorial integrity; when has it ever invaded another country? It seems some people have a poor understanding of history.
    "Since its establishment in 1949, the PRC has claimed Taiwan as a province and has refused to establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan. The PRC has additionally not ruled out the use of force in the pursuit of unification"

Seems you have the poor understanding of history lol. Or rather, the "party" understanding of history. Xi jinping is an incompetent loser btw.

Back to the subject at hand. I would most definitely purchase an NR type 191 in any caliber, preferably 7.62x39 lol
    Last edited by apexanimal; 04-18-2024 at 12:41 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    "Since its establishment in 1949, the PRC has claimed Taiwan as a province and has refused to establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan. The PRC has additionally not ruled out the use of force in the pursuit of unification"

Seems you have the poor understanding of history lol. Or rather, the "party" understanding of history. Xi jinping is an incompetent loser btw.

Back to the subject at hand. I would most definitely purchase an NR type 191 in any caliber, preferably 7.62x39 lol
    actually, you have a poor understanding of history. Taiwan has belonged to china for 100s of years, not withstanding brief Portuguese and Japanese control. China did invade vietnam in 1979 but withdrew after a month. since 1949 both the PRC and taiwan claimed each other. US officially recognized one-china policy but unofficially they support taiwan independent thus the billion $$$ aid package being proposed by congress as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post

nah... definitely not 7.62x39 version for me. Curved mag on ARish receiver just dont look right. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by skylancer View Post
    nah... definitely not 7.62x39 version for me. Curved mag on ARish receiver just dont look right. LoL
    Hey the x39 Bren 2 can hear you, you know…
    You bully

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by skylancer View Post
    Fair enough, I'd buy it in 5.56 for sure i just have a special fondness for 7.62x39 lol.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast