Swiss Guns and Ammo - update

Thread: Swiss Guns and Ammo - update

Tags: None

redleg said:

Swiss Guns and Ammo - update

The following items are now in stock:
    7.5x55mm GP11 ammo. This ammo is Swiss surplus and comes in 480rd packs. Price is $269 per case.

Swiss military shotgun ammo. The ammo is packed in steel M2A1 cans 180rds to a can.
    All cartridges are Rottweil 12ga 2.75" semi magnum #2 shot.
    http://www.rottweil-munition.de/en/d...emi_Magnum.php
    This is top quality ammo, and priced at only $89 per 180rd can.

Swiss 7.5x55mm K31 rifles. These are ex police rifles that were stored very carefully and almost never fired. They are in very good and better condition with the stocks lacking most of the gouges and bruises normally seen on Swiss service rifles, and they have all matching numbers and a matched bayonet. starting at $499ea

Dealer pricing is available, and inquiries are welcome.
    Last edited by redleg; 05-07-2009 at 07:13 PM.

2. David1974 said:
    For 9mm

And to tease

K-2 said:
    Swiss shotgun ammo:

4. Waterboiler said:
    We were in Calgary last weekend ( late Saturday night ) and saw the K31's. Wife wanted one so she called Monday morning ordered one a 4 cases of GP11. Friday afternoon the works arrived at our door in the GTA. Great and fast service. Now off to play at the range - after a good cleaning of course....

ebruder said:
    I'm anxiously awaiting mine! I'm not able to have it delivered until mid May (not a TSE issue at all)... and it's killing me!!!

EB

6. Deadpoolx said:
    Quote Originally Posted by proonur View Post
    I looked at the rifles yesterday and they are just beautiful! They have scope mounts for them too that are no drill/tap ones. I was told by the gunsmith that they should hold zero unlike a lot of other no drill/tap ones that I've come across.
    I don't have the money, but if I did I would buy one for sure.
    Ive seen these no tap scope mounts on the net. But are there any canadian vendors that sell these?

Sticker said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoolx View Post
    Ive seen these no tap scope mounts on the net. But are there any canadian vendors that sell these?

Contact "Diopter" on this site

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...t=47823&page=7
    Permit me not to languish out my days, but make the best exchange of life for praise. This arm, this lance, can well dispute the prize; And the blood follows where the weapon flies.

proonur said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoolx View Post
    The gunsmith showed me one from the display case at TSE and how it would mount up to the rifle. I don't know whether TSE is a vendor per se, but they had at least one in stock last I checked-- maybe gone now.
    1 In the beginning there was the 1911, and the 1911 was good. And behold the Lord said, "Thou shalt not mess with my disciple John's design for it is good and it workith. For John made the 1911, and lo all of his firearms, from the designs which I, the Lord, gave him upon the mountain."

9mm-Suppository said:
    got my packages today...awesome stuff. Thanks for bringing these in...

top = refurb
    bottom = police gun

A-zone said:
    Which model of no-tap scope mounts are considered the best for these rifles?